Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Stop posting coomer shit

Electus

Electus

Veteran
★★★★
What's the point of posting naked tik toks/images/onlyfans of foids? It doesn't make me horny, it makes me want to either nuke the whole solar system or install hardcore Islam in every single country where all of these lowlife whores get 50 whips (in Need for Speed 3), put a burka and wear it for the rest of their lives.

Cope all you want, you wouldn't be incel in a society which follows Sharia law.
In islam society? You mean the religion which officially approves having multiple wifes for chads? Loool

You need more to live for than anger.

In islam society? You mean the religion which officially approves having multiple wifes for chads? Loool
Furthermore, in Western liberal society it is the same, but Islam Chads can have up to 4 wives where as Western Chad can have all in the vicinity including your mom. And you cant marry cousin.

You can marry your cousin bro, they've thought out all the details
SWEET HOME ALABAMA

But seriously, if this is normal for you sandniggers to marry your family then it makes sense why there is so many genetic illnesses amongs you :lul: :lul: :lul:

SWEET HOME ALABAMA

But seriously, if this is normal for you sandniggers to marry your family then it makes sense why there is so many genetic illnesses amongs you :lul: :lul: :lul:
Not a sandnigger. Also I love how you focused on the Islam thing instead of discussing coomerposting. Yeah, the quality of users on this site has gotten down quite a lot these past few years.

Not a sandnigger. Also I love how you focused on the Islam thing instead of discussing coomerposting. Yeah, the quality of users on this site has gotten down quite a lot these past few years.
Well with this coomers problem I agree with you, there are other sites for them for that kind of posting

INCEL LIVES MATTER
I CAN'T BREED

install hardcore Islam in every single country
Islam treats men worst than women. They force men to fight and die against enemies significantly superior than them and believe they'll all go to their special sky-daddy if they put on an explosive vest.