Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stop putting Eastern European girls on pedestals

• Thread starter RuudVanNistelrooy
  • Start date
RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
I've noticed a disturbing trend on this forum, elevating EE bitches over the others and aspiring to go to EE countries like its El Dorado.
First of all, EE bitches are not that hot. Sure, some of them are blondes, especially in Russia and Poland, but overall they share Slavic features which are big overly rounded foreheads, bug eyes and ugly legs and feet. Serbian women are whores, even Bosnian and Romanian women are whore.

Hypergamy is a new normal. If you think that you will travel there and get a loyal wife, think again. No fault divorce isn't anything new. Ukrainian and Russian bitches are notorious for their flaky and cruel behavior, you can see that in recent events where Ukrainian refugees only bang hot and high status men.
You better travel to SEA countries if you want a bang for your buck.

Honestly It's Over makes me think differently. He went there and fucked a ton of girls there while being chubby.

Just shitskin cope man they dont know what real woman is
They all fuck goats

I've noticed a disturbing trend on this forum, elevating EE bitches over the others and aspiring to go to EE countries like its El Dorado.
First of all, EE bitches are not that hot. Sure, some of them are blondes, especially in Russia and Poland, but overall they share Slavic features which are big overly rounded foreheads, bug eyes and ugly legs and feet. Serbian women are whores, even Bosnian and Romanian women are whore.

Hypergamy is a new normal. If you think that you will travel there and get a loyal wife, think again. No fault divorce isn't anything new. Ukrainian and Russian bitches are notorious for their flaky and cruel behavior, you can see that in recent events where Ukrainian refugees only bang hot and high status men.
Why do retarded men still go to war when they can buy peace by giving their whores away to the enemy ?

It's just the turdskins thinking they have a chance with EEwhores. Slav girls are strictly gopniks only.

Foids are ALL ssllllluts, no exceptions.
Said that, i like EE sluts more than the other sluts. Not that i have a chance with them, i agree with the topic. I simply support the simple theory that, lookwise, ruski, polish, scandinavian and some balcan > any other foids. Lookwise. The rest is cope, they aren't "better", there is no "better", they still are foids, so sluts, meat.

Why do retarded men still go to war when they can buy peace by giving their whores away to the enemy ?
Rescue fantasy, probably genetically determined.

I think war in Ukraine is gonna change that. Men (like us lol) will do a lot of propaganda to let men know WHORES ARENT WORTH DYING FOR.

Actually EE females have superior legs, in the West even actresses or music stars often have unappealing legs.

That's been a general trend in the entire manosphere for about a decade really, not just this forum. It's pretty hilarious actually, seeing legions and legions of Western simps salivating over how "loyal" and "trad" Slavkurvy are, all of them fantasizing about bringing some cheap, 5/10 streetwalker Slavkurva to his developed and rich Western country so she would "love" him for how "alpha" he is:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Honestly It's Over makes me think differently. He went there and fucked a ton of girls there while being chubby.
Being a Westerner automatically makes you a moneymogger and a statusmogger in Slavlands, to the point of Haloing your looks to an extent. Slavkurvy looked at him and saw a green card wrapped in meal tickets.

It's just the turdskins thinking they have a chance with EEwhores. Slav girls are strictly gopniks, Chadislavs, and Western sexpats only.
FTFY.

That's been a general trend in the entire manosphere for about a decade really, not just this forum. It's pretty hilarious actually, seeing legions and legions of Western simps salivating over how "loyal" and "trad" Slavkurvy are, all of them fantasizing about bringing some cheap, 5/10 streetwalker Slavkurva to his developed and rich Western country so she would "love" him for how "alpha" he is:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Being a Westerner automatically makes you a moneymogger and a statusmogger in Slavlands, to the point of Haloing your looks to an extent. Slavkurvy looked at him and saw a green card wrapped in meal tickets.

FTFY.
Still easier to get laid there :feelsthink:

Actually EE females have superior legs, in the West even actresses or music stars often have unappealing legs.
I am talking about the civilians, not celebs that can afford to have a world class care.

Slavwhores want rich men, because all Slav countries are poor criminal corrupt shitholes

Average Slavic girl is better than the average germanic girl but there are more 10/10 Germanic girls if you know what I mean

Slavwhores want rich men, because all Slav countries are poor criminal corrupt shitholes
Yes but they are bad at hiding their contempt. Just look at Trump, Melania can't even hide how she was not attracted to him.
EE countries are not as poor like they were in the communist block. Foids now have new Samsung phones, scooters, compete with men in the job market etc. You can't just bribe them by inviting them to lunch.

Last edited:

Average EE foid is as ugly as their male counterparts.
Western cucks like to cherry pick the cute ones.

Is there anything uglier than a masculine looking blonde bitch speaking russian ?

I am talking about the civilians, not celebs that can afford to have a world class care.
I don't lived in the West so I cannot compare. But EE females often have long legs.

Slavic whores piss me off. Maybe it’s because simps act like they’re so traditional when in reality they’re just a bunch of goldiggers.

Slavic whores piss me off. Maybe it’s because simps act like they’re so traditional when in reality they’re just a bunch of goldiggers.
They are the original goldiggers. But still they won't date a guy who is not well above average in face or money.

I guess they are better in some aspects than typical western women but that's not a bar raised too high. But all women are pretty much the same, no matter the race, ethnicity or whatever. They all want Chad and nothing but Chad and they might settle with some betabuxx guy and give him duty sex occasionally

Slavic countries also have women in male dominated fields, AA for women, no-fault divorce, but the government is not so generous about welfare. There is an answer why Slavic women marry wealthy American bald men in Hawaii shirts.