Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop thinking "Shoe0nHead" is based. She wants you to orbit her and milk your wallets for cash.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
She claims that men have issues that result from women and even goes to say blackpilled things, but then she turns around and does shit like this

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgBtFUbBWjY

do not even click on this fucking cucked video.

>mentions finding a toilet is hard for men
>turns around and drinkmaxxes with chad on video in front of her inkwell simp audience

All women are literal toilets to flush chad's coompiss in no matter how much they say they are blackpilled.

Our only strength is ourself, no one else.
The strength of the wolf is the pack. The strength of the pack IS THE WOLF.

Doesn’t she have leaked nudes

She claims that men have issues that result from women and even goes to say blackpilled things, but then she turns around and does shit like this

>turns around and drinkmaxxes with chad on video in front of her inkwell simp audience

All women are literal toilets to flush chad's coompiss in no matter how much they say they are blackpilled.

I'd orbit Shoe0nHead if instead of milking my wallet she was milking my cock.
@Grim_Reaper @wereq

i was happy when her nudes leaked

just google 'shoeonhead nudes' and youll find entire galleries

i think you are forgetting someone

oWEtb3S2HoCXAiL1b9mici_kDbKTidnt3FIM0x-0djuSlvTcnDKF3ByVr8ZdLE6_zBRs

Lol in fact she since dumped that liberal gy for an even chaddier chad conservative jfl

i was happy when her nudes leaked

just google 'shoeonhead nudes' and youll find entire galleries
based im glad you told me about this brocel

I'd let her milk me

JFL, who thinks that foid is based?

I always just saw her as an efoid who uses bottom of barrel right wing content for attention.
That's what I thought but she is actually leftist socially like other toilets are. I watched a video (with vpn and adblocker so I don't give her monies) and she speaks the same shit as any other socially liberal toilet.

Something about her face pisses me off, and the way she speaks is fucking annoying

With her face it’s probably the amount of makeup, and the thing she’s trying to hide, the makeup actually draws a lot of attention to it.

The only reason toilets say blackpilled stuff and act like they want to support men and are different is to appease some chad they like. I saw similar things in other girls too. If it increases their chances of getting a chad to sleep with them, they will say whatever shit is required of them.

she's a retarded commie

Foids will deceive in order to gain. They invade male spaces and pretend to sympathise, because some incels are so desperate they will pay her for being "based".

FUCKING NOBODY MAKES ME MORE ANGRY THAN THIS VILE 30 YR OLD ROTTEN CUNT GREEDY WHORE I WANT TO FUCK HER ROTTEN PUSSY AND BEAT HER UP TO SHUT THIS CUNT UP WITHOUT YOUTUBE SHE WOULD END UP CHEAP HOOKER (in gta)

Another day, another attention whore.

I saw through this boxxy clone from the beginning

That guy moggs 90% of this forum excluding fakecels.
Even her ex is mogging us to oblivion, the hypergamy must be really bad in her case since she left him for the other guy

fucking tall ass white chad, who could've guessed!?!
he looks like he is 6'9
I think he's 6'2, maybe she's just a foidlet, maybe he's wearing boots, maybe I'm remembering it wrong.

We should be milking her.

Herunterladen 4

my reaction to this information

Are there really ppl here who think foid is based?

Foids will deceive in order to gain. They invade male spaces and pretend to sympathise, because some incels are so desperate they will pay her for being "based".
goddamn cucks

I hate these “stop doing X” “stop thinking X” posts when nobody here has ever claimed to do or think X. This is literally the first time I’ve seen her mentioned on this forum ever

she blows niggers and infinity men in general, while talking about muh trad

inb4 "ummm b-b-b-based femoid" from brownoids

That guy moggs 90% of this forum excluding fakecels.
Mogging non-fakecels here probably isn't that hard, but fair point:feelsokman:.

Even her ex is mogging us to oblivion, the hypergamy must be really bad in her case since she left him for the other guy

View attachment 1059212
That fucking smirk on her face, you just know that she was looking forward to showing off that tallfag boytoy of hers on social media for other foids to seethe about:feelskek::feelsree:.

Yep

Obviously would, but her tits aren't big and nice enough to make up for the retarded face she makes in those photos.

Also, the number of those nudes is hilarious, imagine simping for or thinking that a semi-whore in private like this is based or anything:feelskek:.

View attachment 1059220
my reaction to this information
Jfl:feelskek::feelskek:.

a cant watch a video with a streamer couple, especially one where it's the female streamer that built the channel by catering to simps. I guess Lauren Chen comes to mind. Remember when she used to have her hubby on, but since hasn't brought him back on camera for years? She probably knows she dropped her incel demo hard

a cant watch a video with a streamer couple, especially one where it's the female streamer that built the channel by catering to simps. I guess Lauren Chen comes to mind. Remember when she used to have her hubby on, but since hasn't brought him back on camera for years? She probably knows she dropped her incel demo hard
Every male demographic, not just incels. Simps are everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back