Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stop using FOG or fogger

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
We use mog/mogged/mogger and looksmax went mainstream and now normies use it too, but the word fog is created by normies for a good looking women. Stop using normie lingo and use it as incel lingo here. Also fog sounds goofy

You have some random chad footballer as your avi, lad. Why should anyone listen to what you have to say. You just sound like a typical zoomer mutt

Fog was used by looksim users, normies didn't invent it. How long have you been blackpilled?

You have some random chad footballer as your avi, lad. Why should anyone listen to what you have to say. You just sound like a typical zoomer mutt
Become my voice is reasonable

See you haven't been full blackpilled. Looksim was before .org
I know I know puahate, sluthate and lookism, i know. Being blackpilled doesn't come from joining a forum. You experience it

And you? A pathetic 30 yo cel here talking with cels in thier 20s, atleast these guys have time to turn around non looks wise, your wasted your prime in a inkie forum. With a most zoomer normie joker face as your avi, no mature guy above 20 has a joker pfp. Imagine being such a social outcast you come here to an incel forum at the age of 30 meanwhile other 30 yo uglies are atleast doing something non looks wise. If I was here at the age of 30, I would honestly be ashamed

And you? A pathetic 30 yo cel here talking with cels in thier 20s, atleast these guys have time to turn around non looks wise, your wasted your prime in a inkie forum. With a most zoomer normie joker face as your avi, no mature guy above 20 has a joker pfp. Imagine being such a social outcast you come here to an incel forum at the age of 30 meanwhile other 30 yo uglies are atleast doing something non looks wise. If I was here at the age of 30, I would honestly be ashamed
Dnr, keep crying chad loving twink

Dnr, keep crying chad loving twink
Ok oldcel, keep playing vidya and watch " just like me" joker movies while guys you're age are atleast going for a walk while you fat belly rot in a incel forum till you 50s

Ok oldcel, keep playing vidya and watch " just like me" joker movies while guys you're age are atleast going for a walk while you fat belly rot in a incel forum till you 50s
Im 26 you dumb fuck, and inceldom doesnt magically vanish once you reach a certain age. You're just a dumbass with no life experience. Try having actual other people ostracize, mock and insult you for most of your life because of your face, and then get back to me

Im 26 you dumb fuck, and inceldom doesnt magically vanish once you reach a certain age. You're just a dumbass with no life experience. Try having actual other people ostracize, mock and insult you for most of your life because of your face, and then get back to me
Fairs,hope you ascend, none of us deserve this

I don't even know what the fuck FOG means.

I know I know puahate, sluthate and lookism, i know. Being blackpilled doesn't come from joining a forum. You experience it

I have never seen that word ever being used here.