Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

STOP WAITING

nofuture2002

nofuture2002

Self-banned
-
What I learned from 2023 is waiting for something or someone to change will NEVER do you any good instead it will only result in even more mental anguish and pain for yourself.

I learned the hard way when neglecting my mental health and sanity by choosing to live under my mom who throughout the entire year and really all my life has put me through hell and always found a way to make my problems 100x worst than it originally was.

But I'm glad that I'm planning on permanently moving out and honestly I wouldn't mind never seeing her again because that's how much fuckery and hell that she has put me through but have the nerve to get mad and act as the victim when confronted.

My life is already FUCKED than it is plus it don't help the fact that I'm a miserable incel as well and the last thing that I need is a bitch constantly causing me stress and making me want to end it all.

Agreed. We incels need to stop waiting for somebody to come save us because it won't happen.

Agreed. We incels need to stop waiting for somebody to come save us because it won't happen.
That's why we need to take matters and our destiny in our own hands. The day that society will treat us like equals will never come

it's brutal to have cunt mom :feelscry:

That's why we need to take matters and our destiny in our own hands. The day that society will treat us like equals will never come
Have you heard of a user on this forum called Darth Aurelius?

instead of being negative, look on the bright side, more reading, vidya gaymes, tranime, exercise, and horsing around and cooking.

instead of being negative, look on the bright side, more reading, vidya gaymes, tranime, exercise, and horsing around and cooking.
Exactly

This resonates with me a lot as I've been gaslighted by my mum for a very long time. It's hurt me immeasurably but I still love her, its my abusive brother who I despise. He's made us live in fear for so long, he's an evil sociopath and my mum has been caught in the middle between 2 of her sons who don't get along. The difference with him is he's emotionally abusive, whenever I've opened up I've been shut down and invalidated. I'm sure my story resonates with you in some way TC as I can certainly relate to your experience. I recently gave a statement against my brother at the police station, that's how bad its been regarding threats and stuff.

Your message of stop waiting for change is very true, I've literally been waiting my whole life without taking any action myself. I'm often trapped in fear of moving forward. Any advice from fellow posters to break free from this crippling mindset would be welcome. Many of us 'bury our head in the sand with copes' to avoid tackling our issues head on then before you know it your life has flashed before your eyes without progress or improvement.

What I learned from 2023 is waiting for something or someone to change will NEVER do you any good instead it will only result in even more mental anguish and pain for yourself.

I learned the hard way when neglecting my mental health and sanity by choosing to live under my mom who throughout the entire year and really all my life has put me through hell and always found a way to make my problems 100x worst than it originally was.

But I'm glad that I'm planning on permanently moving out and honestly I wouldn't mind never seeing her again because that's how much fuckery and hell that she has put me through but have the nerve to get mad and act as the victim when confronted.

My life is already FUCKED than it is plus it don't help the fact that I'm a miserable incel as well and the last thing that I need is a bitch constantly causing me stress and making me want to end it all.
i feel like a subhuman man it's fucking brutal but i guess i still have to operate can't spend all my time on here i suppose

Yes i have! the dude is badass and based as they come
I'm a member of his Incel organization. I really do believe that we Incels will make a change in the future

This resonates with me a lot as I've been gaslighted by my mum for a very long time. It's hurt me immeasurably but I still love her, its my abusive brother who I despise. He's made us live in fear for so long, he's an evil sociopath and my mum has been caught in the middle between 2 of her sons who don't get along. The difference with him is he's emotionally abusive, whenever I've opened up I've been shut down and invalidated. I'm sure my story resonates with you in some way TC as I can certainly relate to your experience. I recently gave a statement against my brother at the police station, that's how bad its been regarding threats and stuff.

Your message of stop waiting for change is very true, I've literally been waiting my whole life without taking any action myself. I'm often trapped in fear of moving forward. Any advice from fellow posters to break free from this crippling mindset would be welcome. Many of us 'bury our head in the sand with copes' to avoid tackling our issues head on then before you know it your life has flashed before your eyes without progress or improvement.
"before you know it your life has flashed before your eyes without progress or improvement" my greatest fear believe it or not :feelsbadman:

I'm a member of his Incel organization. I really do believe that we Incels will make a change in the future
You mean the Incel Protection Force? oh yeah count me in, I have been trying to find the discord or find other ways to reach out and get involved but no luck.

Also do his organization accept blackcels?

"before you know it your life has flashed before your eyes without progress or improvement" my greatest fear believe it or not :feelsbadman:
It's a brutal pill to swallow, I fucked my life by being a recluse, I've never fitted in anywhere. It's also my greatest fear to look back with regret in old age, yet it seems inevitable as we're heading nowhere fast.

Yep, I had to learn this the hard way. Nobody (not even family) gave a fuck about me during my hard times in school, and my home-life was shit as well. By the time my mother died, I was happy asf. That cunt and her issues were no longer mine. Same with my cunt sister. As soon as they both disappeared from out of my life, I felt better about myself. Of course... the struggles of isolation take effect ... which at that point, you must do everything you can to "survive", since "living" isn't even a thing in today's modern society... it's all about striving / grinding through this shitlife. Or at least up to your inevitable downfall, aka "the rope".

Rape is the logical next step

yeah. after watching many jewish movies I've come to the conclusion that normalfag lives are full of misery. I'm reasonably fine ldaring until I die. I'm a wizard now, I've gotten used to it :feelscomfy:

yeah. after watching many jewish movies I've come to the conclusion that normalfag lives are full of misery. I'm reasonably fine ldaring until I die. I'm a wizard now, I've gotten used to it :feelscomfy:
dude i'm 4 years away from being a wizard. normaltards are usually pill and booze addicts anyways

Trucel trait : you're broke. Having money is a fakecel trait.
Also,2002 is that the year you were born? It would make sense since this is kids.is.
Trucels start at age 25 and giga trucels like myself are over 30

Moms are brutal to their sub5 sons

Yeah when you’re an incel, broke, no friends, depressed, the last thing you need is a mother bitching at you from the kitchen