Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Stormfrontcels and Tankies, what are your thoughts on the GTA 6 cinematic trailer? Looks amazing but reveals a COMPLETELY post-White America.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
why is the game set in brazil

Don't know about all that but it shows a realistic picture, so any criticism of "wokeness" is retarded.

The half naked foids in it make me horny. I seriously considered cooming to it a few hours ago :ahegao:

why is the game set in brazil
My thoughts exactly except its wayyy more nigger infested than what we find in Brazil overall.

you will live amongst goblins you will be happy about it and nod

The half naked foids in it make me horny. I seriously considered cooming to it a few hours ago :ahegao:
hopefully youre not talking about the fat whore

Don't know about all that but it shows a realistic picture, so any criticism of "wokeness" is retarded.
Realistic how? The USA is not 75% negro and spic.

you will live amongst goblins you will be happy about it and nod
Exactly man. The jews did a huge number on this game. They know GTA is more than a game, its a cultural artifact and mirror to our current degenerate lawless culture in a post-White America.

Do niggers and spic exist in USA?
Do they do degenerate shit?
If you answered "yes" to both of these questions - GTA VI trailer is realistic.

Do niggers and spic exist in USA?
Do they do degenerate shit?
If you answered "yes" to both of these questions - GTA VI trailer is realistic.
You are too retarded to talk to. I will block you soon. Letting you know in advance.

Exactly man. The jews did a huge number on this game. They know GTA is more than a game, its a cultural artifact and mirror to our current degenerate lawless culture in a post-White America.
really eye opening when you compare it to gta 5, things have gotten so much worse since 2013

why is almost all of the people shown are blacks and mixed races

really eye opening when you compare it to gta 5, things have gotten so much worse since 2013
jews, leftoids, and nigs are conquering Weimerica at break neck speed while impotent Whites twiddle their thumbs.

hopefully youre not talking about the fat whore
Screenshot

hope you dont get 5 stars when you kill a nigger in this game

It’s only going to on Playstation first so might aswell let the console kids drool at it.

The game looks like they’re committing petty shit instead of organized crime.

Last edited:
At least they portrayed them accurately and made them all hoodrats and thugs. Makes me wonder why they decided to make the thugmaxx boyfriend white though

At least they portrayed them accurately and made them all hoodrats and thugs. Makes me wonder why they decided to make the thugmaxx boyfriend white though
The soyfaggotry in this trailer comes in portraying post-white America as a remotely functioning society

Hmm... good point.

too much black people and thuggery. gta is too ghetto for me to play now

In Miami where the game is set from the last census it is 70% spic and 12% negro

That's like another southern america country lol

In Miami where the game is set from the last census it is 70% spic and 12% negro
Hispanic Whites are over 40% of the population and Non-HIspanic Whites are 11% bringing the total amount of Whites to 51%. Meanwhile, Blacks are only 13%, but in trailer makes it look Black dominant (roughly 60 to 70%) with the remaining 20% being non-White Hispanic, so how is this a representation of reality?

Looks retarded and is going to be like every triple-A amerimutt game from post-2015. Le epic funny millenial humor! Looks like shit. Only going to buy to go on rampages in game like I did in 4 and 5.

So brutal. But it does feel like the world really has changed that much over a decade. It's alarming how fast demographic replacement has been happening here in Cuckerica
@DarkStarDown and @Uggo Mongo on suicide watch! :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Hispanic Whites are over 40% of the population and Non-HIspanic Whites are 11% bringing the total amount of Whites to 51%. Meanwhile, Blacks are only 13%, but in trailer makes it look Black dominant (roughly 60 to 70%) with the remaining 20% being non-White Hispanic, so how is this a representation of reality?
In the trailer there was a lot of what would be described as “Hispanic white”

It's CGI so can't say gameplay wise but it has a female MC so I won't be playing. Red Dead Redemption 2 was woke trash, and this will likely be woke trash as well.

Coming 2025 jfl why bother show a trailer from now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back