Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Stormfrontcels and Tankies, what are your thoughts on the GTA 6 cinematic trailer? Looks amazing but reveals a COMPLETELY post-White America.

Looks retarded and is going to be like every triple-A amerimutt game from post-2015. Le epic funny millenial humor! Looks like shit. Only going to buy to go on rampages in game like I did in 4 and 5.
The thing with GTA is the more degeneracy and woke garbage they put in it the more satisfying it is to play :feelsaww:

Good. Death to America.

It looks fun too. I don't care who I play as because I can just bang out the campaign in 12 hours like every GTA then spend the rest of my time fighting cops and gangs.

ALSO, the protags are literally the same couple from "baby driver" down to how they interact.

Don't care, I'll still enjoy.

It's not cool to pretend the hate GTA, it's the best video game series of all time. Unironically. You're not cool for hating what will he the biggest and best game of the decade.

It'll just be a bitch to run and full of MORE microtransactions.

Isn't Miami full of Latinos and blacks? They're just showing reality kek

Can't wait for the mission where you will have to kill le evil inkwells and le blumpf supporters. Also i laughed at the "coming 2025" part. Guess rockstar wants to continue milking GTA5 for some more time

Last edited:
Even more negrocentric than San andreas

My pc cant handle it so idgaf

Im pretty sure GTA 6 is based in Miami. Yes it's super degenerate there. Lots of Cubans and blacks. They're kinda based tho cause they are all Trump supporters.

Can't wait for the mission where you will have to kill le evil inkwells and le blumpf supporters.
There will be right wing militia groups to deal with. That's what I've heard.

It's a game about committing crime and being a criminal, of course it's going to have a lot of non whites in it.

Tumblr m6cdaikxd11rx9ntho1 500

It's a game about committing crime and being a criminal, of course it's going to have a lot of non whites in it.
GTA 5 didn't.

I hope eastern Europe and China outcompete silicon valley and with shit like this it shouldn't be that difficult

I hope eastern Europe and China outcompete silicon valley and with shit like this it shouldn't be that difficult
Slavs and Rice need to form a new pan-Eurasian superstate IMMEDIATELY to save humanity so that it doesn't go to shit from the degeneracy of the anglo-jewish West.

Tagging White Nationalists without including me should be a crime.

Slavs and Rice need to form a new pan-Eurasian superstate IMMEDIATELY to save humanity so that it doesn't go to shit from the degeneracy of the anglo-jewish West.
Already got the Shanghai Cooperation agreement and the Central Security Treaty Organization as answers to NATO

Heres my professional opinion
I like the setting but the graphics are a bit oversaturated and it seems the game takes itself way too seriously, also gta V has a better logo
Not like id be able to play it anyway, dont have ps5

>Foid protag

Yeah I ain't playing that crap. Sad to see my childhood die like this though.

Already got the Shanghai Cooperation agreement and the Central Security Treaty Organization as answers to NATO
After Ukraine has been cleansed, Russia must reunify all Rus peoples into one Russian super-ethnostate, and then its time to take control of Baltics, South Caucasus, and Visegrád. Full integration of China, Former USSR countries, Turkey, Iran, and North Korea! That's 1.8 billion people standing strong against the evil of the feminist negro-jewish globalist order!

Last edited:
After Ukraine has been cleansed, Russia must reunify all Rus peoples into one Russian super-ethnostate, and then its time to take control of Baltics, South Caucasus, and Visegrád. Full integration with China, Former USSR countries, Turkey, Iran, and North Korea! That's 1.75 billion people standing strong against the evil of the feminist negro-jewish globalist order!
Mostly agree but realistically when lukashenko dies or retires reunification will happen then likely democratically and considering he's 69 that'll probably happen in less than two decades. I'd of added greater serbia as a necessity and Greece all Slavic nations and Greece being puppets of Russia. (Keep in mind golden Dawn was the third most popular party in Greece before being banned) along with the fact Cyrillic was influenced by Greek and the Greeks birthed their religion as well. Also Cyprus belongs to Greece.

Mostly agree but realistically when lukashenko dies or retires reunification will happen then likely democratically and considering he's 69 that'll probably happen in less than two decades. I'd of added greater serbia as a necessity and Greece all Slavic nations and Greece being puppets of Russia. (Keep in mind golden Dawn was the third most popular party in Greece before being banned) along with the fact Cyrillic was influenced by Greek and the Greeks birthed their religion as well. Also Cyprus belongs to Greece.
:yes: :yes: :yes: This is a 100 year project.

:yes: :yes: :yes: This is a 100 year project.
Probably not as I doubt the west will be anything more than failed states on par with Brazil far sooner than that.

thats a correct representation of 2025 miami

After Ukraine has been cleansed, Russia must reunify all Rus peoples into one Russian super-ethnostate, and then its time to take control of Baltics, South Caucasus, and Visegrád. Full integration of China, Former USSR countries, Turkey, Iran, and North Korea! That's 1.8 billion people standing strong against the evil of the feminist negro-jewish globalist order!
based

Probably not as I doubt the west will be anything more than failed states on par with Brazil far sooner than that.
Sooner the better! :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

It will be the niggerest game to ever nig.

TND 6 trailer looks good
It portrays an accurate depiction of vice city/miami not that I like it

Hispanic Whites are over 40% of the population and Non-HIspanic Whites are 11% bringing the total amount of Whites to 51%. Meanwhile, Blacks are only 13%, but in trailer makes it look Black dominant (roughly 60 to 70%) with the remaining 20% being non-White Hispanic, so how is this a representation of reality?
Hispanic 'whites'. :feelsEhh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back