Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Story of a manlet curry

A

atrangi25

Recruit
★★★
Life goes like this. Typical middleclass family in curryland. Tall father (5'10'') marries an ultra short (4'10'') petite cute girl for arranged marriage ( my mom is super cute). And viola son turns out to be 5'2''.

Now the son had a loving family. Played sports, did good in studies.parents were loving and caring people. They are ok with relationships and love marriage. Even encouraged their son to find a gf.

However it bore no fruit. Like most curries son got into engineering. After that he proposed to a family friend whom he knew for a long time.

The reply" you are good and all but i dont feel secure with you. you are too short for me. I am sorry."

Second time he fell for a girl wherr he studied for a business degree. The girl rejected him. From a friend who is the bf of said girls bestie he came to know that girl said :" he looks abnormally disproportionate".

Third time he again tried to propose to a mutual acquaintance. Same thing happened.

While growing up the boy hated the idea of arranged marriage. It seemed like a losers choice to him. Now it seems like his only option.

The arranged marriage is another freakshow. One group of girls here are the feminazis, sopiled chicks who got pumped and dumped by chadpreets and now looking for a betabux husband. Second group is the typical breeding machine from village.

Boy never visited brothel because of his morals.

He never imagined that his life will turn out like this.
Now at 27 a KHHV he sees no hope. He contemplates ending it all day in and day out. What is the point? Dying at 80 alone seems same as dying at 27.

He wonders too himself why me?

This is a larp

Giga volcel if you wouldn't
yes marry someone who is forced into marrying you for financial stability. Doesn’t love you and only tolerates you.

Pain that only turbomanlets know.:fuk:

I am sorry for you being short is a death sentence nowdays :feelsrope:

Dude, you're totally a volcel! Arranged marriage seems like a free gift to an incel. Put a ring on it and have all the sex you like.

Because dying at age 80 will let you see the singularity, Professor Kartik Gada predicts it to occur around 2060 or so. Imagine all the artificial Foids made exactly to our wish we can have with technological advancements. Please don't end your life, we can live to see a better future if technology will replace Foids.

That or we'll learn how to hack our brains and actually make us override our biological instincts to seek Foids. The solutions are endless if technology keeps progressing.

Are you sure your father is your real biological father??

Very similar to my story except I'm not a manlet and I'm a little older

Wouldn't advocate using a brothel but no reason why you shouldn't explore arranged marriage. Never look a gift horse in the mouth etc.
Life goes like this. Typical middleclass family in curryland. Tall father (5'10'') marries an ultra short (4'10'') petite cute girl for arranged marriage ( my mom is super cute). And viola son turns out to be 5'2''.

Now the son had a loving family. Played sports, did good in studies.parents were loving and caring people. They are ok with relationships and love marriage. Even encouraged their son to find a gf.

However it bore no fruit. Like most curries son got into engineering. After that he proposed to a family friend whom he knew for a long time.

The reply" you are good and all but i dont feel secure with you. you are too short for me. I am sorry."

Second time he fell for a girl wherr he studied for a business degree. The girl rejected him. From a friend who is the bf of said girls bestie he came to know that girl said :" he looks abnormally disproportionate".

Third time he again tried to propose to a mutual acquaintance. Same thing happened.

While growing up the boy hated the idea of arranged marriage. It seemed like a losers choice to him. Now it seems like his only option.

The arranged marriage is another freakshow. One group of girls here are the feminazis, sopiled chicks who got pumped and dumped by chadpreets and now looking for a betabux husband. Second group is the typical breeding machine from village.

Boy never visited brothel because of his morals.

He never imagined that his life will turn out like this.
Now at 27 a KHHV he sees no hope. He contemplates ending it all day in and day out. What is the point? Dying at 80 alone seems same as dying at 27.

He wonders too himself why me?