Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal story of a writer who got mogged by an AI. And lost his $$$

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Just get on disability, everyone here is mentally ill, it's a piece of cake. You can just laugh at normies going broke as everything gets fully automated. By 2030 we might get robot prostitutes/gfs for cheap. Unlike most, I'm hopeful for the future. Sure I won't still get any human pussy, but the copes are bound to get better.

Just get on disability, everyone here is mentally ill, it's a piece of cake. You can just laugh at normies going broke as everything gets fully automated. By 2030 we might get robot prostitutes/gfs for cheap. Unlike most, I'm hopeful for the future. Sure I won't still get any human pussy, but the copes are bound to get better.
Hopefully the AI goes on full blast and takes over everything and we get free money. But that remains to be seen.

yes i agree with this. By all means, do as you see fit. If you can work and its bearable and you want to, go ahead. But for a lot of us its not a choice.

this guy lost his main source of income due to a competition made by AI.
i think it's his right that the government buxx him and atleast give him a small salary so that he doesn't become a homeless.
also, i wonder if STEM employees are going to suffer from this in the futur or not?
imagine all the curries and the gooks having an existential crisis when they know that all their years of study maxxing were wasted for absolutely nothing

this guy lost his main source of income due to a competition made by AI.
i think it's his right that the government buxx him and atleast give him a small salary so that he doesn't become a homeless.
also, i wonder if STEM employees are going to suffer from this in the futur or not?
imagine all the curries and the gooks having an existential crisis when they know that all their years of study maxxing were wasted for absolutely nothing
yup tons of STEMcels will be cucked hard. And the shithole curry countries and some gook countries are too poor to even give free money out when the time comes. They depend on the good will of the first world to hire their people...

Upvoted, Im looking forward to sex robots!

Upvoted, Im looking forward to sex robots!
image_2023_01_30_124626914.png

The idea of a nandroid gf keeps me from roping. We have AI and everything, we're so close to Fully Automated Luxury Marxism-Rodgerism. A decade or two more...

image_2023_01_30_124626914.png

The idea of a nandroid gf keeps me from roping. We have AI and everything, we're so close to Fully Automated Luxury Marxism-Rodgerism. A decade or two more...
SEX ROBOTS NOW!

This is pretty sad. Hopefully he is able to get back into it and finds another opportunity.

Can't wait for AI to make me a thick girlfriend

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/freelanceWriters/comments/12ff5mw/it_happened_to_me_today/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Gonna be brutal as fuck. All the white collar jobs raped and taken by the bots. Leaving shitty slave tier blue collar jobs. Where the average person is tortured and destroyed daily. Eventually even those raped away by the bots. And richfags laugh as poorfag masses rot and suffer in the billions. Brutal future!

Anyone who didn't see that coming a mile away, thought automation was going to get rid of the messy blue collar jobs and let us all do cushy office jobs, were not thinking about it logically. A radiologist's job is a much simpler task to make a machine do than a mexican housekeeper's is. We've sunken to a particularly new low, though, when we are now at a point where school students get a chatbot to write their essays for them. I'm vantablackpilled about the near future.
Yes, I am better than ChatGPT. But, and I will say this again and again, businesses/clients, beyond very high end brands, DO NOT CARE. They have to put profits first. Small businesses especially, but even corporations are always cutting corners.
This is precisely why industrial society was a mistake. We can never say "surely they won't be unethical to start using this" whenever a technology that helps corporations but harms people is developed, because corporations always will. Corporations can only care about profits. Ethics can never be a factor. The only way to get a corporation to act ethically is through coercion. It's a rule as certain as the sun rising tomorrow. Hell, this rule even applies to governments, because they are a business that profit off us at the end of the day.

Last edited:
No disability in poor countries.

The day has come, boyos. You either sink or swim.

@AfricanIncel

Nigh impossible to get disability in Cuckerica

If front-end web development gets automated by ChatGPT, I might as well throw myself off a bridge at that point tbh. There are limited career paths for a person of my IQ range (low 110s-mid 100s).
we'll have to physicist or engineer Maxx. need to actual physical experiments ogre

If front-end web development gets automated by ChatGPT, I might as well throw myself off a bridge at that point tbh. There are limited career paths for a person of my IQ range (low 110s-mid 100s).
Why not just switch to backend? That's a long way for AIs to take that work over. Not only is the technology not there yet, but businesses will not take those risks at the beginning and risk having their services constantly crashing or doing unintended things, which means they'd have to hire people to build and maintain them anyway.

Imagine all the curries and the gooks having an existential crisis when they know that all their years of study maxxing were wasted for absolutely nothing
Eagerly waiting for that day... Probably would drink myself to death out of joy

Brutal. Though, as I've been saying for a while, if you're writing for fun instead of work then, on the other hand, those AIs are an absolute blessing:feelzez:.

Yeah I might just actually do that. My uncle on paternal side has a PHD in computer science and said that I should learn both front-end and back-end because it helps you market yourself better to potential employers and you'll have an easier time collaborating and working on projects with other team members for businesses. I'm already proficient with front end languages but will need to start studying back-end like JavaScript, Python, and C# as well as the UI frameworks for it like React.

I have already tested out ChatGPT's ability to write code for a business website with inline CSS and different types of selectors and combinators like class selectors and descendant combinators. While it technically can generate lines of code upon feeding it a prompt, you would still need a human for peculiar requests such as having a particular button situated at a specific position, as well as diagnosing and correcting errors in code tailored around those demands.
Your uncle sounds like a wise man.

I don't envy front end devs. There's a lot of bullshit minutiae you have to deal with and what the clients want (half the time they're not sure exactly).

i seriously hope this will cuck all the cloud nine high curries in the west doing 'desk jobs' who shit on us for being 'failures' and all; they need to taste some serious layoffs and replacement by AI tech for karmic retribution

i seriously hope this will cuck all the cloud nine high curries in the west doing 'desk jobs' who shit on us for being 'failures' and all; they need to taste some serious layoffs and replacement by AI tech for karmic retribution
fuck. I hope it doesn't do it too fast though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back