Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Straight from the whore's mouth: applying for sex is like applying for a job

You need looks to have sex, you don't need them to get a job, I got my interview done through calls and boss saw me for the first time when I came to sign the contract

I remember thinking about this kinda thing years ago when researching PUA. Running game was like a job interview.

Except you don't need game, you need looks.

Obviously not all ITcucks think this way, but I find that their attitude towards 'the dating market' is somewhat schizophrenic: on one level they will flat out deny that such a thing as a 'dating market' exists - usually when an incel brings up the possibility of market intervention to ensure more equitable outcomes, and on the other hand they'll invoke job application analogies and various other 'labour market' comparisons. Very curious.

There is a sweet irony that most ITcucks who would identify as leftists, or at least social democrats on matters of income redistribution become the most brutal social darwinist neoliberals when it comes to the dating market: adapt or DIE!

Except you wouldn't need to wonder why, it's obvious that I'm a subhuman loser.

Looks is all any chad ever needs in life.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hqgc2b/_/fxy1dqg/

"You have no right to judge a woman's preferences in a man period!"

Yet they all rant on about how not all women are shallow whores then say shit like this about virginity being a "massive red flag" and you can't judge anyone for being shallow.... Yeah sure. Maybe it's just the fact that women are shallow and that's why you're so testy about them being called out about.

Yet they all rant on about how not all women are shallow whores then say shit like this about virginity being a "massive red flag" and you can't judge anyone for being shallow.... Yeah sure. Maybe it's just the fact that women are shallow and that's why you're so testy about them being called out about.

I love how she says "you have no right"

Why? because you said so? I have every right to judge you stupid bitch

Tbh it goes both ways, I wouldn't really want to commit to someone who thinks less of me for being a virgin. That's another thing, once you reach a certain age, probably mid twenties at the latest, you'd have to create a lie (which would be found out eventually) to even have any chance at ascension. I already feel like I have to put on some theatrical performance with irl interactions, the last thing I want to do is construct some completely false image of myself just to be given a chance. At the end of the day I don't really care what people think anymore...or no that's not entirely true, what I mean is that I don't care about trying to meet bullshit 2020 standards, nor do I care about failing to meet them. Combine that with me finding all of this fake bullshit exhausting, well it's just one more reason why I have no realistic path toward ascension which I'd even be willing to take. None of this matters though, because I'm not even attractive enough for it to matter, just lol.
There’s also the very valid preference of not wanting to have to train a man all the way to her level. You want a partner on equal terms (we all want equality in our relationships, right??), not having to waste precious time and effort on some novice guy who might not get it right away.
If that's how she sees it, then why even have a relationship with anyone? Just fuck a different TInder Chad every week/month. I genuinely can't even imagine the mindset where someone would feel worse about their boyfriend/husband for having less past partners than themselves. Then the bit about wasting time, as in already viewing the relationship as disposable. Maybe I'd simply have to be a woman to fully grasp it.

But what am I even saying? I already know that what I want isn't something that actually exists, all that women want is just hedonism. What a joke. I'm so divorced from other people that it's actually kinda comical.

Tbh it goes both ways, I wouldn't really want to commit to someone who thinks less of me for being a virgin.
I feel the same honestly.

That's another thing, once you reach a certain age, probably mid twenties at the latest, you'd have to create a lie (which would be found out eventually) to even have any chance at ascension.
Even if the lie succeeded you would be reverse pumped and dumped for lying about and being "inexperienced" and "bad." That's why even if it worked I wouldn't even try to get laid at parties, clubs, bars, etc. In the 1 in a billion chance I was in a situation where I could get a GF I would just say I'm a virgin.

I read a whole bunch of stories from women who slept with virgins unknowingly and every single one left and ghosted them right after. Lol.

If that's how she sees it, then why even have a relationship with anyone? Just fuck a different TInder Chad every week/month. I genuinely can't even imagine the mindset where someone would feel worse about their boyfriend/husband for having less past partners than themselves. Then the bit about wasting time, as in already viewing the relationship as disposable. Maybe I'd simply have to be a woman to fully grasp it.

But what am I even saying? I already know that what I want isn't something that actually exists, all that women want is just hedonism. What a joke. I'm so divorced from other people that it's actually kinda comical.
It's simply trying to rationalize their instincts through a (completely incompatible) monogamous lens so it ends up sounding like total bullshit.

"Virgins are dangerous. I don't want to take the time to mentor someone less experienced than me in a long-term relationship. Relationship is about equality (yet she fucks more experienced men then her blah blah blah."

Tbh there isn't really much of a reason why they even pursue monogamous relationships other than remnants of societal conditioning and expectations from a bygone era. They're clearly not even wired for serial monogamy. Men that are taken are more attractive and the fact that a large portion have group sex fantasies.

Like you say you can probably just deduce simply to "hedonism."

"You realize going back over the details that while they listed military service, there wasn't a DD-214 (equivalent of your CV in the military) in their paperwork. Come to find out, they have a dishonorable discharge for beating their spouse that wasn't reported to local authorities so it's not showing up on a federal background check and they were trying to hide it."

Comparing being a virgin with no sexual history to being a wife beater...

"I've personally witnessed both scenarios, so to me, it's just good business practice to ask."

Sex isn't a commodity!
"It's just good business practice to ask"
Women aren't whores!

It's all so tiring.

becoming a millionaire is unironically harder then having sex

So women are allowed to judge a male for being a virgin but men aren't allowed to judge women on their body count:feelshaha: