Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stranger chadlite insults my looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date
if you dont give a shit why did u insult me?
Because a newfag like you doesn’t have the right to call a veteran member’s legit experience fake. Lurk more.

Because a newfag like you doesn’t have the right to call a veteran member’s legit experience fake. Lurk more.
lmao what are you talkin i joint incels.is as one of the first after incels got banned on reddit. maybe i dont make so many r/thathappend threads like you, btw be proud of being a veteran here u surely are superior to me

Jfl @ the "muh post count" argument, dude.

What did I say that was wrong

I doubt admin here condones crime being committed

You're attacking him, calling him a "disgusting f*ck," (implorable language, young man. I do not condone.) and you're also wishing he has to pay a fine for ruining someone's property. OP isn't entirely at fault here, the guy should've just kept his mouth shut. I understand fugging around with friends, but total strangers? Enjoy the repercussions.

Fugg off back to cucktears then.
the only thing most members here can do is insulting others, you must be actually pretty dumb to believe that he went mini ER on this guy. also, we all are here pathetics fucks with no happiness in our life and browse this forum to rant somewhere cause no on wants to hear us IRL or elsewhere, so yeah, go ahead insulting.

the only thing most members here can do is insulting others, you must be actually pretty dumb to believe that he went mini ER on this guy. also, we all are here pathetics fucks with no happiness in our life and browse this forum to rant somewhere cause no on wants to hear us IRL or elsewhere, so yeah, go ahead insulting.

You're severely underestimating the way a mentalcel would act. OP is said to be 5-6/10 in terms of looks. Last night, he tried to commit suicide - and failed, luckily enough, considering I don't want him to die just because his degenerate friend loves to tell him in detail how much of a degenerate said friend is - so you're really thinking he wouldn't go mental on some guy who - in his eyes - made fun of him? I'm only insulting you because you can't seem to grasp the fact that people respond differently than others do. Look at the kid who shot up the school on Valentine's Day. He looks decent, yet according to your logic, he would never go on a rampage because his girlfriend had broken up with him and got a new boyfriend.

r/thathappend

I know right! Did you le downboat le thread too? We should totally report this sub to the admins, OP is so fucked when spez-senpai sees this!

I know right! Did you le downboat le thread too? We should totally report this sub to the admins, OP is so fucked when spez-senpai sees this!
kek leave me alone

You're severely underestimating the way a mentalcel would act. OP is said to be 5-6/10 in terms of looks. Last night, he tried to commit suicide - and failed, luckily enough, considering I don't want him to die just because his degenerate friend loves to tell him in detail how much of a degenerate said friend is - so you're really thinking he wouldn't go mental on some guy who - in his eyes - made fun of him? I'm only insulting you because you can't seem to grasp the fact that people respond differently than others do. Look at the kid who shot up the school on Valentine's Day. He looks decent, yet according to your logic, he would never go on a rampage because his girlfriend had broken up with him and got a new boyfriend.

no incel in this world has the self-confidence to do that. also, kinda need to blame myself now, we should hold together and not insult/troll each other, i am apologizing to OP, maybe he did it, maybe not, i cant really believe it. sorry again too OP, we all here are worth nothing outside of this forum so i shouldnt attack other users here.

you can always cope by saying that if they had incel-tier looks that they would be in the same position you are in :)

You can tell how many cucks there are here, because they act like OP claimed he fucked 50 stacies or some shit. Also, no truecel would shame a fellow incel for fucking with a nosy loudmouth Chadlite smartass.

no incel in this world has the self-confidence to do that. also, kinda need to blame myself now, we should hold together and not insult/troll each other, i am apologizing to OP, maybe he did it, maybe not, i cant really believe it. sorry again too OP, we all here are worth nothing outside of this forum so i shouldnt attack other users here.

Self-confidence? What? What's self-confident about destroying somebody's property when the owner isn't around? He just went mental. And his ratings confirms that he's a mentalcel, along with his suicide attempt. From what I've heard, he's a decent looking dude. But ok, at least you have the insight to realize you were wrong about OP's situation. But you're right, incels need to stick together and be supportive of one another.

You can tell how many cucks there are here, because they act like OP claimed he fucked 50 stacies or some shit. Also, no truecel would shame a fellow incel for fucking with a nosy loudmouth Chadlite smartass.
not believing != shaming

I strongly oppose gymceling in general, but looks like gymceling would be useful in these types of situations.

Working out doesn't equal = knowing how to fight. Sure, you might have intimidation on your side against posturing dudes that aren't about that life, but a real dude that can fight knows muscles don't mean shit.

Getting into a combat sport is better.

"hey, isn't it time you shave" is pretty tame compared to most shit we eat. i think you overreacted, understandable but still.

Nah, I think he underreacted. He should've spit in the dude's face or said something back. Who the fuck are you as a total stranger to give me your opinion on me? Say that to the wrong person, and you get a bullet to your heart or a knife to your liver.

You should've said something, anything, right at that moment. A simple "fuck off" would've sufficed. I've yelled and cursed at people the rare times something like that has happened.

Damn dude, what the fuck. You should've hit him in the face

yeah dude he didn't even insult your looks he insult your facial hair i think you may be mentally ill or smthng