Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Study finds psychopathic men more likely to have multiple children

Its also probs the low inhibition too

Dark Triad pill is legit.

Dark Triad pill is legit.
Cause actual Dark Triads will not even think twice before raping a foid if they want to do so. They are also extremely efficient Fraudmaxxers.

Cause actual Dark Triads will not even think twice before raping a foid if they want to do so. They are also extremely efficient Fraudmaxxers.
Yoy make them sound like superhuman. I knew a "dark triad" guy who used to be my friend. He was an annoying cunt always trying to get things from you or use you. And he made me cringe being such a beg and weird vapid cunt always changing to manipulate people. Honestly I felt sad for him I just wanted him to be normal but he couldn't. Yes he did have a better social life than me but I truly wonder how much fun he or his friends were really having. It's all just some big ego normie game. And I don't wanna play it because it's gay as fuck.

Yoy make them sound like superhuman. I knew a "dark triad" guy who used to be my friend. He was an annoying cunt always trying to get things from you or use you. And he made me cringe being such a beg and weird vapid cunt always changing to manipulate people. Honestly I felt sad for him I just wanted him to be normal but he couldn't. Yes he did have a better social life than me but I truly wonder how much fun he or his friends were really having. It's all just some big ego normie game. And I don't wanna play it because it's gay as fuck.
Well Dark Triad is a spectrum and there are different levels of Dark Triad. Your friend seems like a low level Dark Triad. The kind off Dark Triad I was referring to were people like Richard Ramirez and Charles Sobraj.

Ever noticed why prison inmates have children and a girl waiting for them... its because of this shit right here.

Even bottom of the barrel scum criminals get more pussy than incels who are outstanding members of society.