Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [STUDY] Men below 5’9 usually are dissatisfied with their height. Men 6’0 to 6’7 are usually satisfied

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

Sub 6 feet = subhuman

Massive difference between 5'9 and 5'11, even though its only 2 inches

Massive difference between 5'11 and 6.'

It's the difference between being a real man or a boy.

Tried this, didn't work very well
or maybe its my face, no height for my face :feelsbadman:
You said that you was 6’ with a 4/10 face, isn’t obvious that your face is the issue? Assuming that you are not larping

You said that you was 6’ with a 4/10 face, isn’t obvious that your face is the issue? Assuming that you are not larping
Im about 5’9 . But my growth got stunned. When I was a bit younger ( about two years ago) I got bullied horribly at school. So due to that, I got depressed and stared drinking despite being underage. I would go to my father’s cabinet and start drinking. So im pretty sure my height got stunned due to my own dumbassery. Im a moron subhuman:feelsrope::feelsrope:

A 5’11 can easily fraud to look like a 6’
until the day that bitch you date pulls out her iphone 12 to lidar you and doxx you as a LIAR, and then post about how offended she is that she dare waste time on an insecure scumbag LIAR who frauded his height by one important inch

Last edited:
i was 5'11 for some time, then i grew an inch recently, and yes 4/10 face
I thought being white was supposed to help me :feelsrope:

obvious shit that shouldn't even need a study

i was 5'11 for some time, then i grew an inch recently, and yes 4/10 face
I thought being white was supposed to help me :feelsrope:
Only in Asia being white helps you.

And it seems we are in a similar situation: 15 years, 4/10 face and white

I bet men over 7 feet are satisfied as well. You can not get too tall, that's a myth. Only side effect of gigantism is the health consequences it brings, but for girls it's always a plus. A 6 feet guy will get mogged by a guy who is 6'4", who in turn will get mogged by a 6'8" guy and so on. There is no end to this. If 8 feet tall orcs were a thing, as some fellow incel here suggested a while ago, they would mog us and the vast majority of human Chads.

There is probably no disadvantage to being 7 feet, except for having to duck when entering a room, and tbh I wouldn't care about that since I never leave my room anyways.
Cause 5'10" is where the punishment begins. Every inch down from there is extremely punishing to your SMV, cause women want a guy who is at least "average" or "slightly above average" in terms of height.

Last edited:
earth is round

If your height is below 185cm it's OVER
Only in Asia being white helps you.

And it seems we are in a similar situation: 15 years, 4/10 face and white
Why the fuck are you here and not on looksmax, you growth didn't even finished
There is probably no disadvantage to being 7 feet, except for having to duck when entering a room, and tbh I wouldn't care about that since I never leave my room anyways.
But muh pain and manlets live longer cope (as if it's a good thing jfl)

But muh pain and manlets live longer cope (as if it's a good thing jfl)
Dg1
Dg2
Dg3
Dg4

This is the man all women want. 7'2" or 218cm. Born in 89 so technically still a youngster. Has no problems with his height or muscles or pain, is completely healthy and well.

It's funny, one thread mentioned how we are so lucky that we're not in the dark ages anymore because back then he could've just taken your belongings by force, but today it's no different. If this guy comes by, your girlfriend goes with him and there is nothing you can do about it.
Piana

Even Rich Piana, one of the most terrifying bodybuilders who stood at 6'1" and weighed 315 lbs or 143 kg at 5% body fat, gets mogged so hard by him. It's over.

He does not even need to open his mouth. He comes and walks off with your girl. How do sub 7 feet manlets want to cope with that?

Jfl at people who still believe that being taller than 6'3" is "unhealthy" or must lead to problems ...

Last edited:
I was happy with my height...
...until women taught me not to be.

@Bleachcel
Whassup bro, been a minute. But yeah what Someone else said pretty much, I was okay with my height until women taught me not to be.

The foot measuring system was obviously created to make sub 6 foot people feel bad about not being 6 feet so they kill themselves

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back