Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [STUDY] Women become more hateful towards unattractive men after having been rejected by Chad

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
There is this pic on @FACEandLMS stream right now. It's really brutal but it isn't just a random occurrence, it's a well known phenomenon

tl;dr Chad fucks her, treats her like garbage (dumped) and she takes out her anger on a random low tier normie who did nothing wrong.

This behavior has actually been studied, it's a known fact

WOMEN TREAT UNATTRACTIVE MEN WORSE AFTER THEY GET REJECTED/MISTREATED BY CHAD
CHAD TREATING WOMEN LIKE SHIT ONLY MAKES THEM DISLIKE YOU MORE

Researchers found that, rather than being grateful for the fall-back option, being rejected by an attractive man actually makes a woman more likely to turn down an unattractive one, and to describe him harshly.

For the study, researchers recruited 126 single women and created dating profiles for them.

The participants were told that these profiles would be viewed and evaluated by two men that they could potentially meet at the end of the experiment.

They then read the two men’s profiles (which had actually been written by the researchers); one had a photo of an attractive man attached, while the other was paired with a photo of an unattractive man.

Writing in the Journal of Social Psychological and Personality Science the researchers said: ‘Participants who were rejected by one of the men distanced themselves from and derogated him as indicated by less interest in meeting him and lower ratings of attractiveness, responsiveness, and romantic appeal compared to those in the acceptance and control conditions.

‘Of greatest interest, participants who were rejected by the attractive man were also relatively uninterested in meeting the unattractive man and derogated him even when he was accepting.’

The researchers then carried out a second, identical experiment with another 166 women and found that the same thing happened.

‘Being rejected by the attractive man appeared to make participants less willing to affiliate with the unattractive man and more inclined to evaluate him harshly,’ the researchers concluded.

There is this pic on @FACEandLMS stream right now. It's really brutal but it isn't just a random occurrence, it's a well known phenomenon

tl;dr Chad fucks her, treats her like garbage (dumped) and she takes out her anger on a random low tier normie who did nothing wrong.

View attachment 341467

I was about to post this study :feelsahh: Great one.

It looks like shit rains from all directions for us.

Watching the stream rn bro :feelshehe:

I honestly didn't think foids could get any more scummy and evil but here we are.

I was about to post this study :feelsahh: Great one.

It looks like shit rains from all directions for us.
:heart:
It explains a lot. Every time a woman treats you like shit for no reason she's taking out all her rage on you. Thanks chad :feelsseriously:

Watching the stream rn bro :feelshehe:
:feelsYall:

Heard this before. JFL the hole thinks that my isolating beta males away from her, that will increase her odds of alpha males wanting her

Heard this before. JFL the hole thinks that my isolating beta males away from her, that will increase her odds of alpha males wanting her
I think it's more a case of her taking out her anger and her trying to make herself look/feel more attractive or higher status by shitting on her looksmatch

I don't really have anything to add but yea good post.

Female DNA is really garbage.

"We're at the point where LOOKING at a woman is tantamount to approaching her. If I look at a woman they get upset and angry."

Face's salad story seriously hit close to home. I experience that every time I go outside.

"We're at the point where LOOKING at a woman is tantamount to approaching her. If I look at a woman they get upset and angry."

Face's salad story seriously hit close to home. I experience that every time I go outside.
I get this even when i'm not making eye contact

I get this even when i'm not making eye contact
Absolutely brutal. It's one of the things that actually pisses me off about being ugly, like they actually think we give a shit about them jfl. Hey at least we can live rent free in their heads from our presence alone :)

That is just.... Beyond brutal
Based Andrew tho lol

Absolutely brutal. It's one of the things that actually pisses me off about being ugly, like they actually think we give a shit about them jfl. Hey at least we can live rent free in their heads from our presence alone :)
Cope

This explains why subs like FDS and IncelTear, femcel exist. They get rejected by chad for being landwhales and they take it out on ugly men because reasons..

View attachment 341467

@GoffSystemQB @mental_out @Master @SergeantIncel @knajjd @cocksucker @i_a_m_i pin this please.

This part is cope
We literally do live rent free in their heads. There are hundreds of thousands of hate tweets from foids about short men, ugly men, ethnic men etc.

We literally do live rent free in their heads. There are hundreds of thousands of hate tweets from foids about short men, ugly men, ethnic men etc.
Cope

It only comes to their mind when you're in sight. They dont think about us at all when they don't see us.
thousands of hate tweets.
That's because their DMs are flooded with sub8males. Of course they'll be frustrated having to weed out all of it when they take a look at their messages.

Cope

It only comes to their mind when you're in sight. They dont think about us at all when they don't see us.

That's because their DMs are flooded with sub8males. Of course they'll be frustrated having to weed out all of it when they take a look at their messages.
They're mostly talking about the manlets who approach them.

The same thing happened to me. I was rejected by a fat and short femoid. She did not say anything about the fact that someone rejected her. But most likely, she decided to take it out on me.

View attachment 341467

Foids are entitled obnoxious cunts no biggie here

this is why u should always regard foids with disdain

kill all the chad

Women are truly the source of all evil in this world.

This is why if youre sub8 and you get married your wife will eventually hate you

Youre her best option and shes resentful that thats the case, even though she should be happy for you she hates that shes stuck with you

Brootal

Women are garbage

This is why ugly foids hate us.
They get rejected by chad and get their anger out on us

Femorrhoids getting BTFO'd by Chad and then taking it out on low value males, jfl at femorrhoids.

Thanks for bringing this phenomenon to light. Very interesting, and BRUTAL.

This is why ugly foids hate us.
They get rejected by chad and get their anger out on us
Imagine how many ugly guys got bullied because of your chadfishing lmao
This explains why subs like FDS and IncelTear, femcel exist. They get rejected by chad for being landwhales and they take it out on ugly men because reasons..
This is why if youre sub8 and you get married your wife will eventually hate you

Youre her best option and shes resentful that thats the case, even though she should be happy for you she hates that shes stuck with you

Brootal
These are spot on i think

View attachment 341467

Absolutely brutal. Another study that confirms what we have been saying.
This thread is invisible to IT and all lurking bluepillers

Last edited:
>you’re grossly unattractive

And you’re a used up cum rag who wouldn’t dare open that dirty cock gargling mouth of yours if you lived under Germanic/Islamic law.

Women are the biggest hate group on Earth

Imagine how many ugly guys got bullied because of your chadfishing lmao

These are spot on i think

Lmao standing up Stacy at a bar and she goes on spree of rejecting cucks and bluepill guys all night at the bar

View attachment 341467

i notice that

Foids are spawn of the Devil.

Good morning i hate women :y'all:

This weekend I was out with friends and some fat ugly foid started insulting me for no reason. I told my friend me after and he said that she'd been rejected by some guy who was way out of her league JFL :feelshaha:

This weekend I was out with friends and some fat ugly foid started insulting me for no reason. I told my friend me after and he said that she'd been rejected by some guy who was way out of her league JFL :feelshaha:
Joined Mar 16, 2019
Posts 6
Online 6m

:worryfeels:

Its depressing being on here for too long :feelsbadman:

This topic has been posted many times here on .co, but it's one of the honeypots in research on female behaviour.

When the whole world hates your guts & there is no respite besides staying indoors in neetdom; what is the point of trying?

What the fuck is her problem?