Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [STUDY] Women become more hateful towards unattractive men after having been rejected by Chad

>Gets rejected by Chad
>Blames us.
There is no way for us to ever win, is it?

This weekend I was out with friends and some fat ugly foid started insulting me for no reason. I told my friend me after and he said that she'd been rejected by some guy who was way out of her league JFL :feelshaha:
Joined Mar 15, 2019
Posts 8
Online 1h 0m

Get out.

Good thing I never put myself in a situation where Tyrone's disposable fleshlight can try to take it out on me. I would love to watch these holes try it lmao

No wonder ugly foids are more bitchy than attractive foids

There is this pic on @FACEandLMS stream right now. It's really brutal but it isn't just a random occurrence, it's a well known phenomenon

tl;dr Chad fucks her, treats her like garbage (dumped) and she takes out her anger on a random low tier normie who did nothing wrong.

View attachment 341467

This behavior has actually been studied, it's a known fact

WOMEN TREAT UNATTRACTIVE MEN WORSE AFTER THEY GET REJECTED/MISTREATED BY CHAD
CHAD TREATING WOMEN LIKE SHIT ONLY MAKES THEM DISLIKE YOU MORE

I’m not surprised

I get more hateful towards women everytime I see them

So clear- all those girls are on the same lvl. Disgusting

Bumo to make the pinned threads more organized

:heart:
It explains a lot. Every time a woman treats you like shit for no reason she's taking out all her rage on you. Thanks chad :feelsseriously:

:feelsYall:
Iktf too well
I think it's more a case of her taking out her anger and her trying to make herself look/feel more attractive or higher status by shitting on her looksmatch
Chad treats them like shit= implies Chad is above their level

Normies or uggos treat them with more respect= implies they're normie or uggo level. Destroys their ego so they lash out to cope
Yeah this says it better. Explains why whores hate their looks match

Last edited:
Fuck these lame hoes foreal