Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Studying incel wiki instead of school stuff

Kunt

Kunt

i can't go outside with this face
★★
Right now I should be studying for school stuff, as I aspire to be a moderately wealthy work slave, still I would never betabuxx a single mom.
Well anyways I was studying something and then searched a topic on incels, when I discovered that there's an Incel wikipedia. Needless to say I spent like 2 hours reading it instead of school stuff. FML.

Based studying school stuff won't help you ascend, neither will incel studies :bigbrain:

sometimes I crush my testicles with a hammer

The

is more informative and eye-opening than anything you will ever see in any school curricula.

The

is more informative and eye-opening than anything you will ever see in any school curricula.
have this page on quick dial just incase

Same, I should have taken advantage of the summer holidays to work on my thesis instead of posting here :feelskek:

I've done the same before final exams in high school. Now I was accepted on probably the worst studies with no prospects