Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Studying

falloutpilled

falloutpilled

Technology exists. Hence I am a VRcel.
-
There's no studying for your face.
Fuck, I just want to end it all. Earth doesn't make any sense. How are we alive, how am I conscious? Is this all happening in my head?

You will not use 99% of what you studied in the industry. All those years and effort are basically to enrich an incumbent cash (debt lol) flow system.

Studying is cope, being the top student and shit is cope, however, money is not cope

Studying is cope, being the top student and shit is cope, however, money is not cope
Isn't that what humans do? Cope and adapt?
Whatever you're saying, I'm just going to study so I'll have an easy job in the future :smonk:

Yeah, let's study hard so we can contribute to society and make the world a better and more comfortable place. You are no more than a slave serving your masters who treat you like shit.

Yeah, let's study hard so we can contribute to society and make the world a better and more comfortable place. You are no more than a slave serving your masters who treat you like shit.
I don't give a fuck. It's better than LDARing all day.
I'll just chase the money and buy all the "copes".
Fuck off faggot.

Fuck off faggot.
Whatever makes you happy.

5Sxy

money can't buy being part of camel charge @svgmn1

Isn't that what humans do? Cope and adapt?
Whatever you're saying, I'm just going to study so I'll have an easy job in the future :smonk:
:bigbrain:
We should strive to get good careers, pussy or no pussy.
Otherwise just hear at the stories of wagies that decided to rot because no pussy, getting mogged and getting ridiculed by chad while making minimum wage. Sounds like hell

Yes. It is difficult for many with mental illness.

Studying:

Lan

View attachment 613211
money can't buy being part of camel charge @svgmn1
Exactly :feelshehe:

IMG 20220508 062839 866

Fuck, I just want to end it all. Earth doesn't make any sense. How are we alive, how am I conscious? Is this all happening in my head?
Fuck studying in any year except high school and university. just use all your brainpower in these. excelling in uni can make you socialmaxxed. many of those who I know excelled in unis, went on with their lives from being very highinhib to become nt and lowinhib.

Exactly :feelshehe:

View attachment 613343

Fuck studying in any year except high school and university. just use all your brainpower in these. excelling in uni can make you socialmaxxed. many of those who I know excelled in unis, went on with their lives from being very highinhib to become nt and lowinhib.
beingunsocialized and high inhib=hard time in college
people get together and study cheat on exams
do presentations etc.

also drinking with others can have a healing effect on studycuck's overstrained mind

do presentations etc.

also drinking with others can have a healing effect on studycuck's overstrained mind
exactly this. highinhib people are most likely to fail in unis imo

Study on and use your sexual frustration for jerking of, it can sometimes feel very freeing, intense, and relieving .
Don’t let your sexual frustration talk to your motivation.

exactly this. highinhib people are most likely to fail in unis imo
if you are unsocialized you just need to be this studycuck who is a nerd and knows all the answers
no life for you

How do you deal with the fact that you will father no children?

unless you have some direct connection to the ruling class, if you're incel-tier you will never have anything more then a middle class lifestyle, no matter what you study or how much work you put in.

do presentations etc.

Yess, the socially dominant people are privileged in many parts, and they would be stupid to share there privilege because it means access to females and society.

You will not use 99% of what you studied in the industry. All those years and effort are basically to enrich an incumbent cash (debt lol) flow system.
fuck sadly true. college without sex, friends and internships is useless.

Fuck off faggot.
based and tell lazy fucks to fuck off

@El Enemigo @Transcended Trucel @shynesskills thank you for agreeing with me, I'm glad there are other people think about studying like me.
Sorry if I left anyone out.

@El Enemigo @Transcended Trucel @shynesskills thank you for agreeing with me, I'm glad there are other people think about studying like me.
Sorry if I left anyone out.
You’re welcome, us being underprivileged shouldn’t make us stop working on our goals and careers, if we manage to avoid depress at least.

Studying on your own is good cope. You just have to find a good library that sells coffee, or a good starbucks/peets.

Studying while taking classes is a lot more difficult since you feel pressured.

How do you deal with the fact that you will father no children?
What has this question to do with the text you quoted? I'm a 31 yeard old autistic incel wizard of course I never gonna have kids.

How do I deal with it? Like the famous quote: you cope or rope.