Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Stupid bitch on twitter says that teen girls can never possibly look like they’re in their 20s

There was this athlete foid in high school who looked already 25 when we were both 13. And she was 6'1" already at that age. I'm now late 20s. Looked at her social media today, and she still looks the same just wrinklier.

Age of consent in my country is 14. Is she saying my country allows to fuck kids? Also, "i'm attracted to wahemn hurr durr". Is this thing a dyke? That's why she doesn't get it, she is not attracted to women, she hasn't found Chad yet. All dykes are chadsexual.

Age of consent in my country is 14. Is she saying my country allows to fuck kids? Also, "i'm attracted to wahemn hurr durr". Is this thing a dyke? That's why she doesn't get it, she is not attracted to women, she hasn't found Chad yet. All dykes are chadsexual.
And she thinks lesbians have the same biological and sexuality aspects as straight men jfl
jfl this. Her talking about attraction, bitch you're a woman, you think the majority of the male population is repulsive whereas every man finds most women bangable.
There was this athlete foid in high school who looked already 25 when we were both 13. And she was 6'1" already at that age. I'm now late 20s. Looked at her social media today, and she still looks the same just wrinklier.
how tall is she now?

And she thinks lesbians have the same biological and sexuality aspects as straight men jfl

how tall is she now?
Probably like 6'2". Basically the tall foids who play basketball and volleyball. Point is, she already finished puberty at 13 and looked the same ever since.

So a 17 year 11 month old person is exactly the same as a 10 year old?

So a 17 year 11 month old person is exactly the same as a 10 year old?
According to feminists yes
Probably like 6'2". Basically the tall foids who play basketball and volleyball. Point is, she already finished puberty at 13 and looked the same ever since.
She finished puberty at 13? Is that possible?

According to feminists yes

She finished puberty at 13? Is that possible?
Girls start and finish puberty earlier than boys by a longshot, that's why they usually height mog boys until junior or senior year

Women are led by their emotions in the moment and her current emotion when she wrote that was envy towards younger and more attractive women and hatred towards the men who want those women.

Girls start and finish puberty earlier than boys by a longshot, that's why they usually height mog boys until junior or senior year
For girls it’s 15-17 and boys 16-17 when completing puberty
Women are led by their emotions in the moment and her current emotion when she wrote that was envy towards younger and more attractive women and hatred towards the men who want those women.

Why is OP so obsessed with teenage foids?
Some men prefer their women young, attractive and without tons of mileage. But nowadays even teens are already ruined so whatever.

Some men prefer their women young, attractive and without tons of mileage. But nowadays even teens are already ruined so whatever.
What’s mileage?

Previous sexual partners, being jaded from failed past relationships, etc.
I don’t think women who have sex necessarily have damaged vaginas

Me neither, but they tend to have a damaged capacity to pairbond.
I found a study showing that teen girls like older guys. In other words a 16 year old girl will usually like a guy in his early 20s the most

Who cares what Twitter roasties have to say.

Now that you’re back

@Personalityinkwell

Now that you’re back

@Personalityinkwell
if i could i would post girls in middle school who look like they are college aged

high school aged chicks can easily look like adults though

You pretty much cannot tell how old a foid is by looking at her. I have heard people’s hands are a good way to gauge their age, but i dont know how true that is

if i could i would post girls in middle school who look like they are college aged

high school aged chicks can easily look like adults though
That stupid foid can’t handle facts. Look up any senior yearbook and the foids look at least 21

Isn't OP palestinian? Can't he use his sand connections to get a traditional young virgin sand foid?

Many 12-17 year old foids have made my dick hard before. These dumb SJW foids just hate men and want to make us look bad.