Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stupid cunt gives herself schizophrenia.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: lifefuel
Also lmao at her accusing everyone of rape. I wouldnt even be surprised if they all get locked up :lul:

Last edited:
Noooo mARijUaNA iS HArmLEsS!!! :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Chad made her depressed. He was the reason behind all this :lul:
[UWSL]These whores are having withdrawals from their chad addiction [/UWSL]:lul::lul::lul:
Not even heroin addicts have these insane withdrawals, their addiction to chad is stronger than a fucking heroin addiction :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

[UWSL]These whores are having withdrawals from their chad addiction [/UWSL]:lul::lul::lul:
Not even heroin addicts have these insane withdrawals, their addiction to chad is stronger than a fucking heroin addiction :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Chad is universal. Can literally destroy lives and change the fabric of reality just by existing :lul:

This is why those darn communists love reefer.

Also lmao at her accusing everyone of rape. I wouldnt even be surprised if they all get locked up :lul:
Listen and believe the Victims!!! …even if they are clinically insane…

LMFAOOO
The pigs would fucking arrest the entire neighborhood if she told them to :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

omg that's horrible maybe being raped so many times by everyone is what caused the mental illness :feelshaha:

Atleast I will have someone to flirt with next time they send me to a mental institution

the heavy dose of anti depressants is what triggered the psychotic break. If she took marijuana without taking any Jew meds, she would have been fine, marijuana is actually pretty harmless. It’s the Jew meds which are harmful and have major side effects which pharmaceutical companies never tell you about.

Average foid having no brain :feelskek:

Hope she stays that way for life :dab:

What a good day to be alive.

In group therapy, Dr. Samuel spoke of wanting to give a girl in his "Afternoon Group" psychological testing. He believed she was suffering from Schizophrenia or psychosis.

they may as well as distribute her holes for incels to use.

Good riddance bongbrain

In group therapy, Dr. Samuel spoke of wanting to give a girl in his "Afternoon Group" psychological testing. He believed she was suffering from Schizophrenia or psychosis.
Sounds like he was taking her in to rape

There are people who have predisposition to mental diseases and would likely get them anyways by life trauma. You're blaming the drug based on an unpredictable factor.

There are people who have predisposition to mental diseases and would likely get them anyways by life trauma. You're blaming the drug based on an unpredictable factor.
I blame whatever I want based on whatever I want. Drugs are for fags.

Take the thcpill sis...

Ahahahahahahaha!

That’s pretty based

Even in that state she'll find a husband :feelshaha:
Jfl

It wasn't just because of weed, it was that she smoked weed while on SSRI's (which is the most common form of depression medication). People don't go crazy from smoking a bit of weed but many people have been driven to madness and suicide because of these dangerous mind-altering drugs.
When I was in school they gave me a bunch of those drugs. Made me feel like shit and it was not long after I stopped completely. Haven't taken any medication in years and I'm completely fine. Also weed isn't that bad as many people think it is, just don't do it too much.

yikes, crybaby much? plenty of people live good being mentally ill, you arent entitled to sanity sweaty

it made my day :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Rape paranoid kek

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/s2p0rc/having_an_ounce_of_compassion_and_empathy_is_just/

@Rhaast @JoeBruhcel @CrackingYs @incelerated @igniz @HighTGymcel @ldargoblin @Saint Cho @Saint Kaczynski @imanuglysob @Intellau_Celistic

just LOL

can't imagine being as pathetic as to cry over a random hole on the internet, man these redditors are hilarious

LMAO. We easily trigger those people, it's not even fun anymore. They will always play the morally superior role to pretend they are better people, when they spend most of their days crapping on miserable ugly men for nothing.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/s2p0rc/having_an_ounce_of_compassion_and_empathy_is_just/

@Rhaast @JoeBruhcel @CrackingYs @incelerated @igniz @HighTGymcel @ldargoblin @Saint Cho @Saint Kaczynski @imanuglysob @Intellau_Celistic

just LOL

can't imagine being as pathetic as to cry over a random hole on the internet, man these redditors are hilarious

Did they expect us to start shitting ourselves and crying and throwing a tantrum because some random toilet on the internet is having withdrawals from her chad addiction :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:

Did they expect us to start shitting ourselves and crying and throwing a tantrum because some random toilet on the internet is having withdrawals from her chad addiction :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Chad Deprivation Syndrome is what used to be called hysteria back in the day :lul:
the heavy dose of anti depressants is what triggered the psychotic break. If she took marijuana without taking any Jew meds, she would have been fine, marijuana is actually pretty harmless. It’s the Jew meds which are harmful and have major side effects which pharmaceutical companies never tell you about.
She probably took meth or cocaine too and blame it on weed so they wouldn't get cops involved :forcedsmile:
I can’t believe I was talking to her about space and shit after she got multiple merit scholarships 10 days ago and now she’s convinced my mom and dad are dead and that every male figure in her life (every male teacher, her principal, friends dads, classmates, and now my 78 year old dad who has been battling cancer for a year) of rape.

Jesus fucking Christ.
This is yet another reason why rape should never have been criminalized as harshly as it is today. Foids are neither consistent nor reliable: their fabulist minds can invent a story on the spot and ruin an innocent man's life.

Last edited:

just LOL

why do people here get so offended by IT? i find it absolutely hilarious we live rent free in their heads

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back