Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stupid cunt gives herself schizophrenia.

She was smart enough to "earn" multiple scholarships.
JFL "earn" she probably sucked off the teachers for grades and used her simps to do her hw and exams for her
why do people here get so offended by IT? i find it absolutely hilarious we live rent free in their heads
I don't think anyone here is actually offended by them except a very small minority, I enjoy seeing their mental gymnastics and the retarded shit they say, it's funnier to me than any comedy movie or show ever :feelskek:

Last edited:
Last edited:
the heavy dose of anti depressants is what triggered the psychotic break. If she took marijuana without taking any Jew meds, she would have been fine, marijuana is actually pretty harmless. It’s the Jew meds which are harmful and have major side effects which pharmaceutical companies never tell you about.

That is true.

I've also found that stress and lack of sleep can bring on serious psychotic episodes.

I've been visiting a patient at a Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit and I've been asking questions to patients and staff and that's what I've put together.

Some try to self medicate with booze and drugs which makes things worse.

From behind an 18 foot fence I asked a patient what he was in for and he said, "oh nothing much, I just had a bite of someones neck."

They are all trying to escape and making plans when they get out. I heard screams of pure frustration from men locked up in their rooms.

These are the War Times, every one of us must look after our health as best we can.

"every male figure in her life (every male teacher, her principal, friends dads, classmates, and now my 78 year old dad who has been battling cancer for a year) of rape."

This is the funniest part because the accusation of rape is so engrained into women's minds that she fried her neurons and defaulted to it.
If her family gets sick of her she will end up living her life wandering the streets screaming at postmen and getting used as a walking onahole by homeless men with drugs.

Sad for the father, this is why you don't do jewpills and just smoke weed. And they arrested me like 4 times for weed but they hand out jewpills to anyone for free

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/s2p0rc/having_an_ounce_of_compassion_and_empathy_is_just/

@Rhaast @JoeBruhcel @CrackingYs @incelerated @igniz @HighTGymcel @ldargoblin @Saint Cho @Saint Kaczynski @imanuglysob @Intellau_Celistic

just LOL

can't imagine being as pathetic as to cry over a random hole on the internet, man these redditors are hilarious

It's not exactly a badge of honor being quoted by those smooth brain faggots. IT will never quote the blackpills that truly cut deep.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back