Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White girl don't want me to watch her while she's wearing tigh short.

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
-This short big ass white girl always wears tight short. I had occasion to watch her pussy but I didn't watch long enough.
She was doing the exercise where you're sitting against the bench holding the dumbbell on your hips and pushing it up . I was watching her through the mirror. For less than 5 seconds she noticed and put a shirt to cover her p*ssy.

Another time I came near her and her big ass friend . They left in less than minute to trains abs far away . Even though I moved my bench from their bench . I wasn't Even watching them.

-Yesterday I came to do dips near this girl with a "njit" hoodie When I was doing curls she was training properly. When I came near her she moved far away .
I'm not sure if her workout was done.

#just_be_black_is_a_myth
#no_bbc_for_your_face

Walk up to her and ask her to cover up next time

we need to shoot the soyers and rape the femoids

Just be black works only if you are at least average looking and exoticmaxxing

-This short big ass white girl always wears tight short. I had occasion to watch her pussy but I didn't watch long enough.
She was doing the exercise where you're sitting against the bench holding the dumbbell on your hips and pushing it up . I was watching her through the mirror. For less than 5 seconds she noticed and put a shirt to cover her p*ssy.

Another time I came near her and her big ass friend . They left in less than minute to trains abs far away . Even though I moved my bench from their bench . I wasn't Even watching them.

-Yesterday I came to do dips near this girl with a "njit" hoodie When I was doing curls she was training properly. When I came near her she moved far away .

#just_be_black_is_a_myth
#no_bbc_for_your_face
you pervert! they want you to fuck them in the locker room. they show you their pussy lips so they want you

She always move away when I come near her
because they want that you can see her full body when they do workout so you have a better view. They must make a better position for you

because they want that you can see her full body when they do workout so you have a better view. They must make a better position for you
Why watch when I can't do nothing.

Why watch when I can't do nothing.
just go to her and say "hey monceri I see you work very hard and I think you ass should get more attention from me" "Did you want to have a drink with me?"

just go to her and say "hey monceri I see you work very hard and I think you ass should get more attention from me" "Did you want to have a drink with me?"
You're joking

I don't her to think I'm a creep
if you not an ultra autist (like me) and dont watch on the floor if you talk to her so you have good opportunities

You want to bury your face between those large buttocks Bro. Imagine feeling her warm and plump asscheeks on each side of your face. Smelling and enjoying the heavenly scent in her asscrack. Those big and creamy white bubbles devouring your head. We deserve this Bro and no one else!

Advice to get me banned at the gym
it's W rizz, man, W rizz. literal chick crack. you should listen to his advice, don't let the moment pass!

You want to bury your face between those large buttocks Bro. Imagine feeling her warm and plump asscheeks on each side of your face. Smelling and enjoying the heavenly scent in her asscrack. Those big and creamy white bubbles devouring your head. We deserve this Bro and no one else!
You made me imagine this scene

Hang yourself in front of her house bro!

She'll suck you're peninsula then!!!

Next time you should just stand right in front of her for the perfect viewing angle and DONT take your eyes off her pussy. Maybe bring some popcorn for the viewing experience.

Next time you should just stand right in front of her for the perfect viewing angle and DONT take your eyes off her pussy. Maybe bring some popcorn for the viewing experience.
Based

Why do sluts wear this shit and get mad when you grab/look?

#just_be_black_is_a_myth
#no_bbc_for_your_face
nigger stop spamming