Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stupid fucking XAMPP

falloutpilled

falloutpilled

Technology exists. Hence I am a VRcel.
-
I can't make it work on my Arch.
On the application log tab it only says "Starting MySQL Database", yet nothing happens.
Same with Apache.

It's running brocel. Check your processes. I also had a tough time starting xampp(I use arch btw)
run it using the absolute path brocel /opt/lampp/xampp start. Then check your processes. Then navigate to your localhost:{port of forget but its a weird port like 4138 or it could be port 80}

I can't make it work on my Arch.
On the application log tab it only says "Starting MySQL Database", yet nothing happens.
Same with Apache.
Trucel trait you use arch kek :feelsohh:

It's running brocel. Check your processes. I also had a tough time starting xampp(I use arch btw)
run it using the absolute path brocel /opt/lampp/xampp start. Then check your processes. Then navigate to your localhost:{port of forget but its a weird port like 4138 or it could be port 80}
Thanks brocel, you led me to the right path. I ran /opt/lampp/xampp, then it told me that XAMPP is currently only available as 32 bit application. So then I installed libxcrypt-compat, and now the gui version works too.