Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid wagie foid tried avoiding serving me.

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
Title, she kept hesitating and going back and forth.

Title, she kept hesitating and going back and forth.
YOU SHOULD HAVE BRUTALLY STAB HER STACY FACE IN THE SNOUT WITH FISKARS MACHETE (GARDENING TOOL) UNTIL SHE WOULD BEG TO FOR LETTING MAKING BLOWJOB BY YOU BROCEL TBH (IN VIDEO GAME)
const letters= ["a ", "s", "d","q","w","e",":whitepill:",":redpill:",":blackpill:"];
function makeid(length) {
let result = '';
let pill = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10)
if(pill>=7){
let temp = letters[5+Math.floor(Math.random() * 4)]
return temp.repeat(Math.floor(Math.random() * 5))

}
let counter = 0;
while (counter < length) {
result += letters[Math.floor(Math.random() * 6)]
counter += 1;
}
return result;
}

var hangoutButton = document.getElementsByClassName("button--primary button button--icon button--icon--reply")[0];

setInterval(function(){
document.getElementsByClassName("fr-element fr-view fr-element-scroll-visible")[0].innerText=makeid(Math.floor(Math.random() * 10));
hangoutButton .click();

const element =document.getElementsByClassName("overlay-container is-active")[0]
element.remove();

}, 2000+Math.floor(Math.random() * 1000));

Brutal. It's over nigga.

YOU SHOULD HAVE BRUTALLY STAB HER STACY FACE IN THE SNOUT WITH FISKARS MACHETE (GARDENING TOOL) UNTIL SHE WOULD BEG TO FOR LETTING MAKING BLOWJOB BY YOU BROCEL TBH (IN VIDEO GAME)
const letters= ["a ", "s", "d","q","w","e",":whitepill:",":redpill:",":blackpill:"];
function makeid(length) {
let result = '';
let pill = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10)
if(pill>=7){
let temp = letters[5+Math.floor(Math.random() * 4)]
return temp.repeat(Math.floor(Math.random() * 5))

}
let counter = 0;
while (counter < length) {
result += letters[Math.floor(Math.random() * 6)]
counter += 1;
}
return result;
}

var hangoutButton = document.getElementsByClassName("button--primary button button--icon button--icon--reply")[0];

setInterval(function(){
document.getElementsByClassName("fr-element fr-view fr-element-scroll-visible")[0].innerText=makeid(Math.floor(Math.random() * 10));
hangoutButton .click();

const element =document.getElementsByClassName("overlay-container is-active")[0]
element.remove();

}, 2000+Math.floor(Math.random() * 1000));
I will track her down and shoot her in head with 10 mm glockenspiel for the inkel commando (in video game)

I will track her down and shoot her in head with 10 mm glockenspiel for the inkel commando (in video game)
BASSIERT DO THAT IN GTA V *IN VIDEO GAME((
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta

BASSIERT DO THAT IN GTA V *IN VIDEO GAME((
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta

Based, all normfags should get that treatment