Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stupid woman too scared to unlock her own door, ends up summoning the whole city

Women are retarded, if I was there' I'd have given her something to fear

this was funny as hell

What a retard

She literally got a guy to take a look at it with her (her neighbor) and then at least one other man (police) came when she called them. This isn’t a story about female vulnerability, it’s a story of just how many male/male-subsidized resources are at your fingertips as a woman.

Tiny Violin GIFs | Tenor

Boo fucking hoo. "I just want a boyfriend to hold hands with." THERES NO EXCUSE OF RECIEVING LACK OF DICK FROM A GUY. UGLY OBESE GRANNY'S GET MORE MATCHES THAN CHADS ON DATING APPS. She chooses this lifestyle unlike men who live through it involuntarily.

>Spanish

The Spähpanzer SP I.C. (also known as SPIC)[a] was the experimental model of a West German reconnaissance scout light tank with anti-tank components. It was developed from 1956 in order to increase the anti-tank capabilities of reconnaissance tank battalions, but the project eventually declined. There are two blueprint prototype versions of the SP I.C.[citation needed] The single tank built can be seen in the Wehrtechnische Studiensammlung Koblenz.

This isn’t a story about female vulnerability, it’s a story of just how many male/male-subsidized resources are at your fingertips as a woman.
Pussy pass is real.
UGLY OBESE GRANNY'S GET MORE MATCHES THAN CHADS ON DATING APPS. She chooses this lifestyle unlike men who live through it involuntarily.
Illicit Therapy on X: @lporiginalg I want every girl that complains that  they can't find men to screenshot their DMs without deleting anything. I  DARE YOU. https://t.co/pn7he8hpuN / X

Maybe stop being chad only

how feeling safe is relevant to loneliness. she is retarded

She wants a CHAD. Fucking BITCH hope she can’t open the door at night & then gets raped HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bruh, imagine being scared of someone who speaks Spanish (unless you live in cartel areas ofc). She is worried about the wrong kind of foreigners :feelskek:

I sent her a DM asking her to get some tacos in

Yeah it was me, I wanted to rape her but I heard police sirens so I climbed out the window.

I’ll get her next time. :lasereyes:

What a stupid bitch. She should go to an asylum instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back