Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Sub5 ethnics can’t compete with Siberian huskies

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Beyond brutal. White Wahmen would rather fuck a blue eyed Siberian husky then sleep with a sub5 deathnic.

Even ethnic/cumskin normies don't even stand a chance.

Even ethnic/cumskin normies don't even stand a chance.
Considering the climbing standards of Gen-Z foids & the current state of shitsciety, it is possible that many normies who would effortlessly have ascended not too long ago will soon find themselves in situations very similar to us.

Considering the climbing standards of Gen-Z foids & the current state of shitsciety, it is possible that many normies who would effortlessly have ascended not too long ago will soon find themselves in situations very similar to us.
The normies of today are the incels of tomorrow.

The normies of today are the incels of tomorrow.
If we were born in a different generation/time-period, most of us would not be Incel.

If I was born in the Boomerfag generation or Gen-X I'm almost positive I would not be Incel, even being non-NT.

yeah, ethnic tax is so brutal that you end up getting mogged even by dead objects and animals.

Existing as ethnic khhv is basically nature's way of saying fuck you everyday

Being ethnic is a curse unless your Tyrone or Chad of your deathnic race