Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What is the point of living as a sub5 man?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Seriously, what is the point anyways? You'll never be a girls' first choice, and that's assuming you're able to be romantically successful at all. Whilst many sub5 normies are betabuxxing or white knighting to even get a crumb of pussy, there are Chads who get pussy for free and fuck many different girls constantly, on rotation. We were never given a fair playing field as we can never be able to compete with Chads when all foids are innately attracted to Chads and Chads only. The dating market revolves solely around physical traits (to even get a date in the first place) and without them you're nothing. How are you even meant to experience any semblance of happiness as a sub5 male? It's never ever began for us :feelsrope:

Cuz I wanna kill foids in game

Seriously, what is the point anyways? You'll never be a girls' first choice, and that's assuming you're able to be romantically successful at all. Whilst many sub5 normies are betabuxxing or white knighting to even get a crumb of pussy, there are Chads who get pussy for free and fuck many different girls constantly, on rotation. We were never given a fair playing field as we can never be able to compete with Chads when all foids are innately attracted to Chads and Chads only. The dating market revolves solely around physical traits (to even get a date in the first place) and without them you're nothing. How are you even meant to experience any semblance of happiness as a sub5 male? It's never ever began for us :feelsrope:
Either have enough copes to distract you from the constant misery or move onto greatER things...

It's all cope or rope. I knew this from a very young age.

It's fun to do when you stop caring about being useful and do it for satisfaction of making others feel uneasy with your existence

(it's not but that's what I try to say to myself when primal instinct to live and do something contradicts my whole reasoning)