Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Sub7 guy gets brutally rejected by 30 foids on TV

thats a sub 5 my nigga

i first thought that was lesbian foid lmao

That's a 3
But he seems to have a good hairline + clear skin.
He might be able to ascend through gymmaxxing.

Never began for him.

Utterly brutal. The absolute state of subhumans.

That's a 3
But he seems to have a good hairline + clear skin.
He might be able to ascend through gymmaxxing.

His hips are wider than his shoulders so that may not help

Jesus Christ that's fucking brutal. Not an army of 1000 men could actually encourage me to walk out into this cesspit like that

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/trashy/comments/hvte0s/guy_gets_rejected_quickly_by_all_30_in_the_1st/fyvcevx/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/trashy/comments/hvte0s/guy_gets_rejected_quickly_by_all_30_in_the_1st/fyvhgvt/

Why are people so retarded? Why do they get mad because people react poorly to rejection (very common)?

They literally even say that in the comments.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/trashy/comments/hvte0s/guy_gets_rejected_quickly_by_all_30_in_the_1st/fyvax1j/

Yet when someone gets mad about being rejected they're immediately a horrible person.

lol such a bluepilled bullshit...
whats next? he only needs a better personality?
He's pudgy, he could lose some fat so maybe his chin and jaw will become visible.

I've seen that in a FaceandLMS video, its beyond over for that guy

and of course all the comments defend the women and make it seem like he should just wear different clothing.
just put on a nice shirt bro and they would have begged to suck your dick :soy: :soy:

More than half of those foids are legit sub 5 sub 4, but all think they deserve at least 7.5 chadlite+.

Women get insulted by butthurt guys that they reject all the time... it's gonna roll off of their back like water off of a muskrat's arse.
That expression sounded familiar. It's exactly what Mystery the famous PUA said once:
You CANNOT INSULT them, because they are used to all the hurt guys INSULTING them (“ahh you are nothing but a bitch!”) so this rolls off their back like water off a muskrat’s ass.

Brutal. Still mogs me to death.
He can look a lot better losing weight, better clothes and without those shitty earrings.
Then again, I wouldn't even think about going to these programs to get publicly humiliated in TV.

Truly over for subhumans like us.

The moment he walked out he never had a chance. I mog him from Saturn to Pluto. Just embarrass yourself on live television theory

Every time a woman rejects a man, she's telling him to go ER.
Now he got told 30 times, yes thirty fucking times, to go ER
full

cope the 6/10 guy succeeded thats a solid 2