Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sub8 discussion Megathread. Read the description.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Let’s have a sane calm discussion about sub8. No name calling, no calling cope immediately on either side of the debate. Just two sides having a rational discussion. Because this topic has been tearing the forum apart for the last week or two.

Cope

thats all it is just another way of coping get over it

Cope

thats all it is just another way of coping get over it
I literally just said to have a discussion about it not to scream cope.
Read above.

I am sub 8... I mean 2/10 afterl ooksmaxing and on a good day

but I am not genetic garbage.... i am just sub 8.
Once I start showering every 15 min femoids will gravitate towards me bcz of my personality.
Is this is how it work? right?

80% of desirable women go with the top 20% of men. That’s the premise of the blackpill.

That means of the 20% of foids left, 80% of them will go for the top 20% of the remaining...80% of men.

That leaves just 4% of desired foids left for the bottom 64% of men. Apply the same logic again and you’re looking at a whopping 0.8% left for the remaining 51% of men.

Therefore Sub6 = you don’t stand a chance. 5’s can get lucky, sub5 is pretty much game over.

sub8 theory is true but only in certain places and cities... on an overall scale sub6 theory is more plausible.

I am sub 8... I mean 2/10 afterl ooksmaxing and on a good day

but I am not genetic garbage.... i am just sub 8.
Once I start showering every 15 min femoids will gravitate towards me bcz of my personality.
Is this is how it work? right?

you are genetic garbage if you're a 2/10

80% of desirable women go with the top 20% of men. That’s the premise of the blackpill.

That means of the 20% of foids left, 80% of them will go for the top 20% of the remaining...80% of men.

That leaves just 4% of desired foids left for the bottom 64% of men. Apply the same logic again and you’re looking at a whopping 0.8% left for the remaining 51% of men.

Therefore Sub6 = you don’t stand a chance. 5’s can get lucky, sub5 is pretty much game over.
This is a very rational explanation and meets all the experiences I have been in and observed in real life. +1.

JFL your avatar :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: @BraincelsRefugee

Thank you for not being like redkings and blackpillhead.

Thank you so much for the karma bro :soy:

The fact that tinder is real life and you can't be sub 8 on tinder proves sub 8 theory.