Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting subhuman body and face

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
sigh. 19 and I've completely cut out fast food and try to eat well but I'm just not losing my tummy.

it's been bloated since i was a child. I'm really starting to think this is genetic or something.

my chest is very wide, strong muscles on the biceps, and i can actually feel my abs if i lay down and suck in. my legs are also cutting edge technology really.

but my tummy is just something else. will never go away, and I'm honestly scared because i think girls only care about if i have an 8 pack. i have like a 4 pack at best and all the tummy covers it.

and den my face is pretty uggo too tbh. scars from dog bites, inferior beard growth and bone development, indicating of my long lifetime of stress.

what do i do guys? i feel horrible:(

fuck off chad.

My body is alright, naturally toned, good muscle insersions, I just have a subhuman height and frame. I'm 19 too

inceltears covert anti blackpill and incel propaganda shill.

exposed.
comes from a cuck who does assignment of stacies.
fuck off.

My body is alright, naturally toned, good muscle insersions, I just have a subhuman height and frame. I'm 19 too
is your tummy big? it's just dawned on me that i might be a tummycel.

im ugly as fuck

comes from a cuck who does assignment of stacies.
fuck off.
i didn't know what to do dude she came up to me and i was nervous and the professor would not favor an incel in the event of a quarrel

is your tummy big? it's just dawned on me that i might be a tummycel.
Nah, I got narrow waist/stomach area and slight v taper

Nah, I got narrow waist/stomach area and slight v taper
ohhhh noo. i think i might be officially a tummycel in addition to chechencel and every other downside of mine.

I lost a lot of weight from 19-22. It's not hard, but it takes a lot more than cutting out fast food. You have to stop eating junk food too like candy, chips, sugary sodas, and processed meat. Cut out meat and dairy for a month and see if that helps the bloating. For the first month only eat fruits, vegetables, small amounts of whole wheat bread, peanut butter, jelly, any nuts, any seeds, beans, rice, and cornbread. Make a burrito with black beans and rice and vegetables in a whole wheat or corn tortilla. Make peanut butter and jelly on whole wheat bread. Drink vanilla soy milk and almond milk, and not cow milk. Drink lots of water and juice not made from concentrate. If you know someone who has a farm, go ask them for fresh eggs so you can drink them raw. If you can follow this with some light exercise a few times a week you will lose lots of weight in a healthy way and you won't be starving yourself.

My bodys alright just a little fat, only thing holding me back is my face.

I lost a lot of weight from 19-22. It's not hard, but it takes a lot more than cutting out fast food. You have to stop eating junk food too like candy, chips, sugary sodas, and processed meat. Cut out meat and dairy for a month and see if that helps the bloating. For the first month only eat fruits, vegetables, small amounts of whole wheat bread, peanut butter, jelly, any nuts, any seeds, beans, rice, and cornbread. Make a burrito with black beans and rice and vegetables in a whole wheat or corn tortilla. Make peanut butter and jelly on whole wheat bread. Drink vanilla soy milk and almond milk, and not cow milk. Drink lots of water and juice not made from concentrate. If you know someone who has a farm, go ask them for fresh eggs so you can drink them raw. If you can follow this with some light exercise a few times a week you will lose lots of weight in a healthy way and you won't be starving yourself.
but beans and soy are icky for me.

i don't know how I'll be able to function on such a lacking diet

but beans and soy are icky for me.

i don't know how I'll be able to function on such a lacking diet
What else do you like to eat? Some people live off only rice and potatoes and water. If you're serious about losing weight you can pull through. I didn't like soy too, then I started cooking with it every day and I started liking it. You can teach yourself to enjoy it if you put the herbs and spices you like.

Don't drink soy milk nigga thats retarded its the most powerful xenoestrogen around.

Don't drink soy milk nigga thats retarded its the most powerful xenoestrogen around.
Not organic soy. Chicken has 100 times more estrogen and hormones than soy.

Facial bloat is genetic. I used to be skinny af, yet my face was always bloated.

Not organic soy. Chicken has 100 times more estrogen and hormones than soy.

You can be a normal male, drink 4 litres of soy milk a day and you will be lactating within 6 months. No-one starts fucking lactating from eating chicken every day.

You can be a normal male, drink 4 litres of soy milk a day and you will be lactating within 6 months. No-one starts fucking lactating from eating chicken every day.
citation please kek

300 sit ups a day should do the trick

In the UK they might use hormones but in the US they use antibiotics because their chicken are very sick and raised in bad conditions.

@opsec No you're alright, here's something to cheer you up, i look like i've wore a corset ever since i was born, it can't be worse that this trust me.
Most women wouldn't give a shit about you gut however they'd feel weirded out when they find out you have a wider pelvis than they do in comparison to your upper body, fat is maleable, your bones are not.
Perhaps the fact that somebody here has it worse than you do will brighten up your day, what say you?

@opsec No you're alright, here's something to cheer you up, i look like i've wore a corset ever since i was born, it can't be worse that this trust me.
Most women wouldn't give a shit about you gut however they'd feel weirded out when they find out you have a wider pelvis than they do in comparison to your upper body, fat is maleable, your bones are not.
Perhaps the fact that somebody here has it worse than you do will brighten up your day, what say you?
i guess a bit. i think it's over for all tummycels

i guess a bit. i think it's over for all tummycels
Even if it's genetic and you can't get rid of it by dieting, you can still get lipo.
It's not over yet.

citation please kek

Here

Granted its an unusual case, and there are plenty of articles telling you "No goy its fine drink soy milk it won't affect your toxic masculinity". But if you want to believe dumbshit popscience rags like mens health, thats your prerogative.

The facts are that:

1) Soy products contain known xenoestrogens
2) If you are male, you want to stay away from xenoestrogens.

There is another famous case with a twitch streamer, who one day decided to switch over half of his caloric intake to that soylent drink product. Hes since become an insane demented tranny, halfway through a botched transition, and many put that down to him bombarding his brain with chemicals that normally tell you that you are female.

Theres no definitive science saying its bad, but then lowiq science brainlets will still tell you not to eat certain foods if you have high cholesterol, despite ingested cholesterol not being linked with blood serum cholesterol for a long time now. Its a dogma that refuses to die.

Granted its an unusual case, and there are plenty of articles telling you "No goy its fine drink soy milk it won't affect your toxic masculinity". But if you want to believe dumbshit popscience rags like mens health, thats your prerogative.

The facts are that:

1) Soy products contain known xenoestrogens
2) If you are male, you want to stay away from xenoestrogens.

There is another famous case with a twitch streamer, who one day decided to switch over half of his caloric intake to that soylent drink product. Hes since become an insane demented tranny, halfway through a botched transition, and many put that down to him bombarding his brain with chemicals that normally tell you that you are female.

Theres no definitive science saying its bad, but then lowiq science brainlets will still tell you not to eat certain foods if you have high cholesterol, despite ingested cholesterol not being linked with blood serum cholesterol for a long time now. Its a dogma that refuses to die.

The guy in the study drank 3 quarts of soy milk a day, and it was probably the GMO kind. I've been eating soy for years since cutting out meat and dairy, and I'm way stronger and less emotional than before. I got my blood tested every year and it's always in the right boundaries.

Here's a piece I got on zenoestrogens from a different site.

"Soy is a phytoestrogen which is a compound found in many plant foods such as lignans (flax seed), beans, seeds, some plants such as stevia, and even cereal grains. Phytoestrogens have both a weak estrogen-stimulating (estrogenic) and paradoxically, an estrogen-inhibiting (anti-estrogenic) activity. The estrogen-like activities may strengthen bones and prevent hot flashes. Soy contains substances called isoflavones, in the form of genistein and daidzein, that are similar to estrogen.The estrogen activities from these isoflavones are much weaker than the actual hormone – in fact, they have only about 0.1% the activity."

Xenoestrogens - its a very understudied area right now in food science / public health. Its possible some soy products are processed in a certain way that breaks down the isoflavones etc that have the estrogen mimicking structure, or its possible they are sourced from different varieties of bean that contain them in differing quantities (e.g. hemp vs modern uber marijuana). Another possibility / likelihood is that some people are simply more prone to its effects than others, I would imagine populations that don't have a lot of soy in their diet historically would be more sensitive.

Anyway soy is a billion dollar food industry, so don't believe what your local doctor tells you or what popular science outlets say, anyone with money at risk will make sure any possible negative effects stay buried for a long time.