Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Subtle IOIs that you are probably missing but that are definite proof that a girl is into you

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I try to make it clear, but it’s probably not anything the guy would notice. For example, if I see a cute guy in a grocery store sometimes I will walk over and look at groceries right next to him to get him to notice me. Or if I see a cute guy at the gym, I will put my stuff away right next to him and linger around him.

Src: reddit.com/r/dating/comments/l1fplb/is_it_no_longer_the_norm_for_men_to_ask_women_out/

Yeah except I don’t get any. If anything I am disposed to taking women doing literally anything as an IOI

The only definitive proof that a girl is into you is when your P is inside her V.

These are all very obvious and you must be a retard to not get them

These are all very obvious and you must be a retard to not get them

Now that I think of it its because women never check out groceries next to me

I only get old ladies asking me to get them stuff from the topmost shelf that they cant reach

It's practically illegal to even look at foids because you're objectifying with the male gaze or some shit, so how the fuck are you meant to notice non-verbal cues

Man, I wish I got IOIs! At least I know not to trust any of these whores any time in the future since they don't have any current affection for me.

Meanwhile, incels:
In high school twenty two girls asked me out on a date as a practical joke. How humiliating! I hate foids so much!

The only definitive proof that a girl is into you is when your P is inside her V.

So based
It's practically illegal to even look at foids because you're objectifying with the male gaze or some shit, so how the fuck are you meant to notice non-verbal cues

Bullseye
b-but the foids who stare me down and the few ones who playfully touch and linger on my arms or legs are just messing with me, brooo.

Of course they are. Know how it feels.

It's simple flirtatious shit like that that subhuman dudes and especially autistic dudes will 100% miss out on. Not only will they never happen to you, but if they did, you wouldn't notice it.
I hate women's flirting tactics

You would know if a foid liked you. They make it obvious when they like a guy. Theyll suck off chad 10 minutes after meeting him. Gigacope if you think there were subtle hints in your past that you “misread”

Just be a mind reader bro.
Just analyze her body language like an autist bro.
Just hope you're right and go in for the kill bro.
Just get arrested bro.

Don't look at foids crew.
Ignore foids when walking into super markets crew.
Look right through foids crew.
Queens guard larp around foids/normies crew.
They low key get pissed crew.
Don't give a chit crew.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, incels:
In high school twenty two girls asked me out on a date as a practical joke. How humiliating! I hate foids so much!
fakecels love to play this game where they push the limits on how much bragging they can get away with while still maintaining plausible deniability

tbh under the surface level saying "... as a prank" after bragging about romantic experiences is like the equivalent of putting "in minecraft" after saying something about going er

The only real proof is p in v everything else is smoke and mirrors.

oh shit I haven't been paying attention:soy: it all makes sense now time to ascend boyos:soy:

Just be a mind reader bro.
Just analyze her body language like an autist bro.
Just hope you're right and go in for the kill bro.
Just get arrested bro.