Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Such is the life of a worker bee: Dcarder asks if studying is worth the effort...

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

"As the title says, this idea has been running around in my head recently. He is a non-electrical master's degree two in the engineering school. The university took the books all the way to the top four and continued to study in the graduate school. During the graduate school, he also took the college entrance examination and special examination. But every time I open IG, I can see that I didn’t read much before, and high school students who studied in non-Taipei University or private universities in the back section traveled around the mountains to play / eat and drink food, etc., and at the same time I could only sit in the laboratory and be taught by dogs. work, write a paper, or read at a desk. I don't know when this kind of day will end, and I'm not sure if it's the same way to go to work after graduation? I suddenly regret my decision to continue to study hard at the beginning..."

STem has a high skill ceiling and is increasingly saturated.
If a person is lower iq and not that passionate, it's difficult. yeah