Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sudden bouts of anger

Immolator

Immolator

Dead man walking
★★★★★
Usually when I’m left alone/rotting, at times I get random quick feelings of resentment and anger as if someone pissed me off or made fun of me. Try my best conceal them, on the outside I casual and undisturbed most of the time, but on the inside I sorta feel like wanting to snap out in anger at any moment.

Idk like wanting to punch at a mirror or screaming in my pillow just to take the emotions out. Atleast right now as I’m typing this, I don’t have any issues, mostly they roll around when I’m awake late at night rather than in the day.

these feelings don't pop out that commonly since I mostly push them aside and try to distract myself in other stuff to keep my mind occupied.

Natural, our entire lives have basically been mockery and harassment for our physical attractiveness and subsequent lower standing on the totem pole by cucks and foids, and then being gaslighted and told it's actually your personality when you question it later on; buy a punching bag, I wish I had one. :feelsdevil:

GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER

Relatable af, sometimes I just randomly sperg out and get angry alone in my room.

Natural, our entire lives have basically been mockery and harassment for our physical attractiveness and subsequent lower standing on the totem pole by cucks and foids, and then being gaslighted and told it's actually your personality when you question it later on; buy a punching bag, I wish I had one. :feelsdevil:
Bitches who unironically say that it revolves around personality as if we chose to live like this are a plauged hivemind, fuck them.

Relatable af, sometimes I just randomly sperg out and get angry alone in my room.
Yeah, sometimes I also feel like my chest getting heavy, like wanting to cry in frustration it’s very unpleasant.

GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER GO ER
In cod mw2

i would get a punching bag bag but i got celery stick arms

That’s very typical of me who suffers regularly from emotional dysregulation, kek

Yeah, I have a rage counter everytime I go outside and see attractive couples ,especially BMWF. Usually I just get mad and just jack off until I feel apathetic and play some vidya