Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over suffering from hunched back/kyphosis

Do you guys have kyphosis?

• Yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Idk

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Immolator

Immolator

Dead man walking
★★★★★
I hate looking at the mirror and seeing on how my back is crooked and fucked and is my biggest insecurity.

I don’t have any pictures or X-rays of my back but it looks closely to this one

View attachment 8A2C3DED-B011-407B-BA5B-89C0043669FB.webp

the doctor said I that I have a 75° degree curvature from x-rays, though I rarely experience any back pain just occasion. the doc said that the that spinal fusion/back surgery is the best outcome to fixing my back. And I’m pretty reluctant of the idea of getting surgery.

How tall are you & how tall would you be if you fix it?

I have forward neck posture and wide hips, as well; brutal failo, especially compounding on subhumans who already are genetically unattractive from face/height alone. :society:

I have kyphosis as a 5'7'' manlet. I inherited it from my whore-mother.

I have scoliosis

A great scene, first few movies were great. Much better than the movies now, I haven't gone to the cinema in 2 years.
Agreed The first three were great, the fourth was dogshit, and fifth was meh but atleast it was better than the fourth.

Agreed The first three were great, the fourth was dogshit, and fifth was meh but atleast it was better than the fourth.
I enjoyed Shia Labeouf's role as the main character

He had good potential better than mark wahlberg
His character had sex with Megan Fox on bumblebee at the ending of the first movie if I remember correctly

His character had sex with Megan Fox on bumblebee at the ending of the first movie if I remember correctly
It was close to it, I didn’t like the scene it was unnecessary to the film

I like watching the films for the action and sometimes humor aswell
I'll be heading off soon, it was nice talking about transformers