Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Suggestion: Ban normie avis

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Kiryuin Satsuki appreciator
-
Before I joined this forum the majority of people had the amazing idea to ban foid avis, including the ones that aren't even real but 2D.

I think we should go an extra step and ban avis of normie looking people. Not only the Chad avis should be banned, but also the normie avis. Because according to the majority of this forum having something as your avi means you're worshipping it.

This rule doesn't exactly affect me because I have an incel in my avi: Ludwig van Beethoven. Everybody should have an incel in their avi aswell because I don't like when people put avis of something that I don't agree with.

Is my avi a normie? Can Hamsters be normies?

@Magicmirror i know you're the only one fully commited in my waifu Yihad lets call out these hypocrites :reeeeee:

20% chad avi
You're insane, banning people because of there pfp? Just because the person is not subhuman/ugly enough? Having something or somebody as your pfp doesn't mean your Worshipping him. Bro is a low iqcel

You're insane, banning people because of there pfp?

Before I joined this forum the majority of people had the amazing idea to ban foid avis, including the ones that aren't even real but 2D.

I think we should go an extra step and ban avis of normie looking people. Not only the Chad avis should be banned, but also the normie avis. Because according to the majority of this forum having something as your avi means you're worshipping it.

This rule doesn't exactly affect me because I have an incel in my avi: Ludwig van Beethoven. Everybody should have an incel in their avi aswell because I don't like when people put avis of something that I don't agree with.
Is mine acceptable?

only 1 orangutan is worthy of worship, Lord N'tgganabeyanara of the Forest

|/
Soyjak angry

The burger king is based. He clearly doesnt care about society, so in that sense he is not a normie

Hey why is this thread not getting more views is it because the thread's topic wasnt femdom cuck fetish????? IM SURE THATS WHAT YOU ALL LIKE :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Ok foid worshipper

At this point you might as well just change your avi rather than endlessly explaining that its not a foid, but rather some tranny named beethoven.
This.

The rule is too vague.

In other words anyone could claim this or that is normie.

I agree with banning chad avi, that shit is cringe

Chads who killed foids like Richard Ramirez should be allowed
Yeah maybe lol. I just get sick of seeing pics of Ryan Gosling as if he is in any way relatable

Yeah maybe lol. I just get sick of seeing pics of Ryan Gosling as if he is in any way relatable
Agreed. Christian Bale and homelander avis are cringe too

You couldn’t really have any avi With that rule