Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Suggestion: make a shadowban appeals section

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date

make a shadowban appeals section?

• Total voters
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
I was found guilty of the crime of trolling greycels on DMs and I was given a brutal sentence without parole: my DMs privileges are now removed and I'm denied access to suggestions :feels: I can't appeal my case cuz I can't DM staff either. This is absolutely brutal boyos :feelsbadman:

@SergeantIncel make a shadowban appeals section so users like me can redeem themselves by public humiliation and get a chance to restore our privileges maby?

1f97a.png

I know I've been a naughty inkler tbhngl but I wanna change too tbhngl I almost converted to Christianity the other day (I kid you not. My catholic friend almost proselytized me) so maybe give me a second chance one day? :heart:

There are other shadowbanned users like @Azaylias and @TheDarkEnigma who could benefit from this section too so it's a legit suggestion wouldn't you agree?

2558-middle.png

_600.jpg

805afb3339cb212f4e77951cfc35ce5d.png

JFL at this cringe. But for real tho, cut me some slack man XD

I feel like the entire world has shadowbanned me, and I've felt like this for a very long time

One of the shittiest feelings in the world is putting yourself out there despite no one giving a shit

I feel like the entire world has shadowbanned me, and I've felt like this for a very long time

One of the shittiest feelings in the world is putting yourself out there despite no one giving a shit
I literally don't give a shit about the rest of the world so I can't relate tbh

I was found guilty of the crime of trolling greycels on DMs and I was given a brutal sentence without parole: my DMs privileges are now removed and I'm denied access to suggestions :feels:
is this for real?? You got DM privileges taken away and you cant lurk suggestions ??

7342de8773ddaceaf4de4d2b7f86cd85

I can't appeal my case cuz I can't DM staff either. This is absolutely brutal boyos :feelsbadman:

Sounds brutal asf

Show some screenshots :feelswhere:
The whatsapp version is the funniest version tbh :feelskek:

@your personality thoughts on this awful revelation ?
He will probably come and kick me while I'm down :feels:
Your controversial actions makes it necesary to request these screenshots :feels:

I want to see what it looks like :feelswhere:
Bro I can't show you my DMs (I respect other users privacy :feelsEhh:) but it's true.They deleted half my shit on conversations and now I can't DM anyone :feelsohgod:

:feels:

So you dont have DM options anymore?

I think @Liszt had the same problem with DMs :feelswhere:
I'm utterly devastated :cryfeels:

@Oldcelloner38 scroll up and read the OP bro. You're a based greycel, do me a solid and vouch for me on this one :forcedsmile:

Even though he was pissing me off at first,I thought it was a moderator flexing his power. He admitted he was messing with me ,I found it funny. But not sure why anyone wants DMS, I come here for the threads. But OP isn't a bad guy and I think there should be an appeal section.

Even though he was pissing me off at first,I thought it was a moderator flexing his power. He admitted he was messing with me ,I found it funny. But not sure why anyone wants DMS, I come here for the threads. But OP isn't a bad guy and I think there should be an appeal section.
Incredibly based bro :feelsYall:

Yeah, I get that some people aren't interested in DMing other users, I was just like that when I first joined NGL, but idk, I feel like it's a good way to interact with other brocels tbh. It's not entirely private cuz staff can read them (lol) but at least it feels more private and like you can vent better or say things you wouldn't say in the public sections for fear of getting doxxed or cuz you don't wanna get threads derailed and stuff.

There should be a rule on this tbh

No one has ever done what you did, there's no consequence listed on
:yes:
Definitely a Top 5 L in .is/.co history along with the bot spam punishments :feelskek:
:feels:

I was found guilty of the crime of trolling greycels on DMs and I was given a brutal sentence without parole: my DMs privileges are now removed and I'm denied access to suggestions :feels: I can't appeal my case cuz I can't DM staff either. This is absolutely brutal boyos :feelsbadman:

@SergeantIncel make a shadowban appeals section so users like me can redeem themselves by public humiliation and get a chance to restore our privileges maby?

1f97a.png

I know I've been a naughty inkler tbhngl but I wanna change too tbhngl I almost converted to Christianity the other day (I kid you not. My catholic friend almost proselytized me) so maybe give me a second chance one day? :heart:

There are other shadowbanned users like @Azaylias and @TheDarkEnigma who could benefit from this section too so it's a legit suggestion wouldn't you agree?

2558-middle.png

_600.jpg

Ayo, dem crackaz be tryin' to keep a brotha down , ya know what I'm sayin'. He ain't dindu nuffin! He wuz a good boy!

I had to look up if you're mod after you sent me this "warning". Very sophisticated larp, so I went along with it
Yeah pretty much everyone fell for it. I copypasta'ed one of the actual warnings serge gave me and edited it to make it look legit :forcedsmile:

my DMs privileges are now removed and I'm denied access to suggestions
Based mods you deserved it

I watch your threads where you post about black people in Japan

Has better chances with a jap whore tbh
Noodles prefer white's the most, but I definitely think that there are markets for us in places like Japan, Korea, and SEA

I've never mentioned this, but my uncle is actually married to a filipino foid, she's not ugly at all either.

I barely know him though, only met him a handful of times as a kid.

I've never mentioned this, but my uncle is actually married to a filipino foid, she's not ugly at all either
Interesting

Too bad im curry so no place for me to ascend and even if there was I'm too ugly. Would love me a jap whore tho.

You deserved it tbh :banhammer:

Should've made you a real mod instead

free my nigga he dindu nuffin

Ayo, dem crackaz be tryin' to keep a brotha down , ya know what I'm sayin'. He ain't dindu nuffin! He wuz a good boy!

@your personality you see man !?? Resolving things through PMs is whack :feelsUgh:

@your personality dont be so hard on VillagerSlayer boyo :feelsaww:

You deserved it tbh :banhammer:

Should've made you a real mod instead

I have been forgiven and my privileges are restored! :feelsautistic: :feelsLightsaber:

Thanks for the support brocels :feelsYall:

1f97a.png

2558-middle.png

_600.jpg

̶H̶i̶t̶l̶e̶r̶ Idlevillagercel did nothing wrong, un-ban him right now MODS :feelswhat:

̶H̶i̶t̶l̶e̶r̶ Idlevillagercel did nothing wrong, un-ban him right now MODS :feelswhat:
Bién ahí amigazo chileno :feelsYall:

Igual ya me perdonaron y me devolvieron los privilegios :feelsokman:

@your personality look at this potential lifefuel:feelsautistic:
I'm actually curious about his opinion (ded srs)

@your personality I really wanna know what you think about the whole situation and the previous events.

I'm actually curious about his opinion (ded srs)

@your personality I really wanna know what you think about the whole situation and the previous events.
Acting like he's not logging in tbh ngl :feelsjuice:

Acting like he's not logging in tbh ngl :feelsjuice:
I don't know what he's so afraid of tbh. I don't even intend for criticize his thoughts this time, I just want feedback.

@your personality I would appreciate your input tbhngl

@your personality :feelsjuice: