Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Suicide discussion xd

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Veteran
Your thoughts on suicide xd?

could never bc my family would get too hurt

Im getting used to the comfy NEET life so nah

Every time I came close I felt God stopped me.I would encourage anyone having suicidal ideation to get help.There is always hope it's never to late.

Just wait, you’ll die eventually.

Your family brought you into this disgusting existence, why so cucked?
my parents brought me in here

and they already dead

Dude, it's just fast for 2 days, drink an antiemetic and poison, easy af.

Dude, it's just fast for 2 days, drink an antiemetic and poison, easy af.
That's boring nigga
Most suicide methods like hanging, jumping, ingesting toxic chemicals, etc are gay and boring
Real niggas blow they brains out with a reasonably powered gun. Even realer niggas obtain smth like a shotgun or .30-06 hunting rifle and just completely obliterate their heads McNutt style. Eurocels have no excuse cuz they can just rent a gun or go thru the kinda inconvenient process of getting a gun permit.

Just be an American theory
There are guns in Europe, easiest ones to obtain in most eurocel countries are hunting shotguns/rifles which is all u need to an hero

There are guns in Europe, easiest ones to obtain in most eurocel countries are hunting shotguns/rifles which is all u need to an hero
If I could get a gun, I'd not be an incel.

Why do incels hate the idea of suicide? Where can I talk about killing myself with non-foids? The SS forum is full of foids, and it's just trash because I can't talk about incel issues.

Would do it when Im 30

I think sodium nitrite method is the most appealing because of its simplicity. Though obtaining it looks to be a pain

50 UAH in the Ukraine.
Yeah it’s cheap here too but I meant they only sell it laboratory/institutions not to the public

Why the fuck is nobody replying? Where the hell can I even find a safe space discussing incel suicide at all? I'm getting harassed by females on the Sanctioned Suicide forum...

Why do incels hate the idea of suicide? Where can I talk about killing myself with non-foids? The SS forum is full of foids, and it's just trash because I can't talk about incel issues.
They think it's more cucked to end yourself, because some normies might find it amusing, and will rather live a life full of misery and suffering (and still get the same reaction).

The way things are going i will soon be add to the Stats

One day, maybe 2030 - 2035