Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based suicide is (should be) a human right

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
humans are brought into the world against their will. the decision to be born onto this ball of dirt floating in space is at the hands of your parents, not you, they can decide whether or not to have you aborted even. why is it then that attempting to commit suicide will cause the government to lock you away in a ward until youre deemed "fixed"? how is that not fucked up, we are brought into this world involuntarily and if you dare feel like you want undo the decision made by your parents to birth you then you are now subject to be herded off into a facility where they feed you slop, med you up, and force you to sleep on plastic beds. these are OUR lives so WE should decide whether or not to live it out or not. in my philosophy, life is a voluntary state once you reach the age where you can comprehend the concept of life and death, and governments shouldnt be allowed to stop you if thats what you wish to do, suicide should be a constitutionally protected right

Nobody is stopping you from doing it though, even if it’s not a human right

Nobody is stopping you from doing it though, even if it’s not a human right
you are correct but if i were to tell someone in real life i was suicidal (hypothetically ofc) and if they told some school administration that would mean im subjected to be put in a facility against my will and i just think thats fucked up

I don't understand why there's a debate on this.
If you want to commit assisted suicide, you should be able to do it, period.

I don't understand why there's a debate on this.
If you want to commit assisted suicide, you should be able to do it, period.
exactly...i should be able to go to my local hospital and tell them i want to be put down and it should be my legal right that they perform that for me

Im getting real mega sick of your shit

You faggots are so selfish and soy, they'll just use the suicide booths on the terminally and chronically ill and the involuntarily committed as a form of eugenics. JFL at giving the government power to kill sad incels.

View attachment 653184
You faggots are so selfish and soy, they'll just use the suicide booths on the terminally and chronically ill and the involuntarily committed as a form of eugenics. JFL at giving the government power to kill sad incels.
we wouldnt be giving them power to freely kill us, it would be voluntary

The psych ward was merely the first stage.

water is (should be) wet

You need the government to give you their express permission to kill yourself? Think about what you're saying, good god this thread is beyond cucked.

You need the government to give you their express permission to kill yourself? Think about what you're saying, good god this thread is beyond cucked.
Euthanasia being legal would make suicide a lot easier, I don’t see how that is “cucked”.

Euthanasia being legal would make suicide a lot easier, I don’t see how that is “cucked”.
OP didn't mention euthanasia. So, you're talking about something different. What I said was cucked was requiring your government to condone your suicide. Which it is.

Also, euthanasia is legal in some places and contexts. What would your argument to extend it be? If you want to kill yourself, you have a right to a near-guaranteed, painless suicide?

Last edited:
you are correct but if i were to tell someone in real life i was suicidal (hypothetically ofc) and if they told some school administration that would mean im subjected to be put in a facility against my will and i just think thats fucked up
^

You're switching up your arguments. I agree, that is fucked up. I was involuntarily committed for a month when I was 16.
how am i switching up arguments

we wouldnt be giving them power to freely kill us, it would be voluntary
Yeah, voluntary, sure, just give the gov the power to kill anyone they want and cover it up with some piece of paper