Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Suifuel for shortcels, lifefuel for tallcels (especially ethnics)

• Thread starter Deleted member 40612
  • Start date
Deleted member 40612

Deleted member 40612

Марие, Дево Чистая, Пресвятая Богородице
-
I asked this foid on my snapchat on this question thing whether she'd prefer a short white guy or a tall thai guy and see her answer :feelskek:. It's fucking over for SEAmaxxers if you're a manlet, so hopefully you tall deathnics can stop coping too.
962BB342 75DF 494F 8474 766CDC4DC232

Last edited:
deathfuel for short ethnics like me though, but idc about race tbh I just want height and hair

"Suifuel for short whitecels, lifefuel for tall ethnics"

is a "Bait" title, I believe...

when they say they prefer a tall thai guy they mean a tall 8/10 thai guy not a tall incel thai guy

when they say they prefer a tall thai guy they mean a tall 8/10 thai guy not a tall incel thai guy
By a tall incel thai guy do you mean a tall thai guy whos high inhib and virgin?

And they would prefer a tall white over a tall ethnic

JAW is LAW. TALL is LAW. CAW (Caucasian-Anglo-White) is LAW.

The height pill is brutal :feelsrope:

And they would prefer a tall white over a tall ethnic

JAW is LAW. TALL is LAW. CAW (Caucasian-Anglo-White) is LAW.
I thought being a WASP (white anglo-saxon protestant) was bad since you don't get all the benefits from JBW? I am a WASP myself with green eyes so its suifuel for sure

But obviously they'd prefer tall white over tall ethnic; water is wet

nigga thats 1 person retard

Doesn't matter, we both gonna die without touching a woman because this world is a shithole
Just arrange marriage, sandbro

Not if you got leg lengthening surgery, its only 16k in russia
Not gonna sit in a wheelchair like a faggot and ruin my legs for whores while other males enjoy it for doing nothing, fuck this shit

Not gonna sit in a wheelchair like a faggot and ruin my legs for whores while other males enjoy it for doing nothing, fuck this shit
LDAR then i really don't gaf

@the-ogre @tehgymcel420 This same foid i posted reposted a tiktok on her story that said "glasses guys with abs" with a tongue emoji with this emoji . Lifefuel for gymcels too

I thought being a WASP (white anglo-saxon protestant) was bad since you don't get all the benefits from JBW? I am a WASP myself with green eyes so its suifuel for sure

But obviously they'd prefer tall white over tall ethnic; water is wet
I added anglo just to make CAW work so it rhymes with law. :feelskek: Anyways noodle or ethnic whores don't even notice, white cocku is white cocku.

CAW- Caucasian and White would work too I guess :feelsjuice:

THE THREE LAWS
JAW IS LAW
TALL IS LAW
CAW IS LAW

Facecopers on suicidewatch

This same foid i posted reposted a tiktok on her story that said "glasses guys with abs" with a tongue emoji with this emoji . Lifefuel for gymcels too
ehh cherry-picking one foid

Tall Chang probably, and it's still 50/50 imo

I think Chadlet mogs Chang for sure in SEA
Wasn't there a chang model that went on tinder and got like no results? I believe i saw it on an incel tv video

I thought being a WASP (white anglo-saxon protestant) was bad since you don't get all the benefits from JBW?
What do you mean? It doesn't get more white than being a WASP.

But what if the white guy is just as tall as the asian what would chose then:feelsthink:.