Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suifuel trance song from the mid 2000s, only truecel autists could ever appreciate this... Before all of the popularized EDM crap, this was it

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I first heard this song in high school. Listening to it again made me realize it was over a very long time ago. No one and I mean no one listens to this shit. Especially in high school in the mid 2000s... My life is all about sorrows.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIwbHTGj3Sg

yes, sounds like 'incel gathering all his energies to overcome adversity' type music, pretty big sign that it's over, it's weird and non NT

i remember listening to music like this trying to fall asleep during high school, i also made an effort to listen to some more NT music, like Pendulum's old albums, however that still was weird and not NT for the part of europe i was living in

No ordinary person listens to trance especially from those days.

Autistic people appreciate things beyond what it means for individual gain as far as "cool points".

Sure there are foids nowadays that are into "EDM". But they are into it because of the appeal and "big room" appeal (2012+ EDM crap).

Classic Trance is best genre. Modern day trance has become shit

You listening to trance music:
6268.jpg
brutal reality pill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back