Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Summer in Toronto: Loosely dressed teenage whores in Toronto, pure End Times fuel

W

Weston404

Banned
-
Me and my department were staying at a hotel in Toronto for some company business and I decided to travel public transit after the meeting.

My observations: Teenage sluts were starting to dress more whore-ingly, ranging from crop tops to even gym shorts which reveal the booty cheeks and pussy flaps. This was SUIFUEL. The silent code was that if a man accidentally looks at these sloots, it's a crime.

Could you fucking imagine? Toronto womyn dressed like whores but men aren't allowed to even look at them, much less talk to these slooty carcasses?

One thing which stood out was when the bus landed at the bus station, and I waited for the passengers in front to walk the aisle as I was seated at the back seat. This teenage whore, dressed in a gym shorts which barely covered her ass cheeks was looking at me as if I was harassing her, though I didn't see her before as she was seated in the frontER aisles.

What got me thinking was that this teenage skank is either going to become a man-hating feminist, a whore who sucks cock for a living, or a victim of a future Marc Lepine or Alek Minassian, laying semi-nude on the pavement and gasping for her last breaths after being shown love by a rental van of peace.

These Toronto womyn don't deserve a man's love because they hate men.

Toronto = worst city in the world

This happens pretty much everywhere in the West

Toronto is a cesspit except for yonge and dundas street preachers. Life fuel watching em piss off these libturds

Try going out with sunglasses. You can keep your eyes on their exploited bodies without being suspected

Welcome.

Toronto isn't the best place to be in Canada. Well Canada is a shitty country in general.

Why are there so many incels that seem to come from Canada? Any theories?

This happens pretty much everywhere in the West
These Toronto whores take their semi-nudity to an unbelievable level. I don't think European club thots dress like Toronto whores in public, wearing gym shorts which reveal the pussy flaps. You have to see it to believe it. Just don't go ER while in Toronto bro.

Toronto womyn are not women at all!

Not only is Toronto a feminist cesspool of degeneracy its a liberal hellhole where the police cater to political correctness don't bother trying to get any assistance from them if something happens to you.

Toronto is a cesspit except for yonge and dundas street preachers.

Not only is Toronto a feminist cesspool of degeneracy its a liberal hellhole where the police cater to political correctness don't bother trying to get any assistance from them if something happens to you.
Exactly why Alek Minassian resorted to driving a rental van of peace on mainly womyn. He is better off in solitary confinement than roping like many disenfranchised Toronto men who die in loneliness because of the fucking Jew.

Try going out with sunglasses. You can keep your eyes on their exploited bodies without being suspected
Also a brim hat! Unfortunately it can't hide twitching °~°

The problem with Toronto is that there are too many people there. It is the worst place to look for a relationship in Canada.

Toronto is for cucks

These Toronto whores take their semi-nudity to an unbelievable level. I don't think European club thots dress like Toronto whores in public, wearing gym shorts which reveal the pussy flaps. You have to see it to believe it. Just don't go ER while in Toronto bro.

Toronto womyn are not women at all!
I see this kind of stuff everywhere Toronto is nothing special

This is the best outcome.
I concur.

I pray that every feminist whore who is waging war against men using their bodies as weapons to extend a police state, suffer this fate TBH.

You should have seen how that teenage whore was dressed. Her gym shorts was one mild breeze away from revealing her ass cheeks and her pussy flaps. Fucking whore! I hope that Alek Minassian takes note!

Why are there so many incels that seem to come from Canada? Any theories?
A feminist culture directed by Jews, which hates men and use police on every microaggression or form of dispute settlement:

Sounds like pure hell. Toronto deserves 1000's of Alek Minassians.

wow it honestly seems worse than the USA. fuck canada.

Sounds like pure hell. Toronto deserves 1000's of Alek Minassians.
Lots of Torontocels secretly pray that those sloots get murdered in some way or another by an act of God, an ER, a #Based Jew, et cetera.
Lol at grabbyhands hobo. Based. I don't usually give bums money, but that guy deserves his hit.

Last edited: