Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sup yall

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
what are yall up to tonight?

57289.jpg

I am going to have my dinner.

Tofu with vegan sausages and soy sauce followed by an lgbt rainbow birthday cake a glass of soy milk.

I will then log on blacked.com as my wife's boyfriend lays his pipe inside my wife

I will then go to the abortion clinic to have my weekly abortion and then groom children on reddit

I play dead by daylight then get on my phone and repeat this cycle

Tofu with vegan sausages and soy sauce followed by an lgbt rainbow birthday cake a glass of soy milk.

I will then log on blacked.com as my wife's boyfriend lays his pipe inside my wife

I will then go to the abortion clinic to have my weekly abortion and then groom children on reddit
you did a thing!

Its morning for me but i’ll probably be in bed all day, maybe watch a movie or read a book

Am sitting in my room in dark, slightly light up by YouTube on my xbox that’s playing music thru my headset.

You're living the dream life, man!:feelsohh: