Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Super model body = average non overweight woman's body

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I've noticed a lot recently that whenever a woman with a normals BMI body is posted you get a lot of fat cows sperging about how "THAT'S NOT REALISTIC YOU SEXIST INCEL!:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" women have become so fat that they have a mental breakdown whenever they see a normal healthy woman's body. Visit r/mendrawingwomen if you wanna see the seethe

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/mendrawingwomen/comments/11rqi3z/gerudo_species_progression/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Lol, they're having a breakdown and calling the waste size unrealistic.

Who tf cares if it’s unrealistic? It’s fiction, it’s not supposed to be realistic. Besides, she’s not even human so why would human standards apply?

Who tf cares if it’s unrealistic? It’s fiction, it’s not supposed to be realistic. Besides, she’s not even human so why would human standards apply?
Because women can't stand having to look at what they could've been had they more self control.

tbf the first pic does look like they have an ED

but yeah, nowadays foid SMV inflation is so ridiculous that any reasonably slim foid is treated as a Stacy, even if her waist-hip ratio is shit and her figure is dumpy/boring.

also lmao Redditors bending the knee for their kike overlords:

you can't make this shit up :feelshaha:

they're seething over how fictional foids look meanwhile they have no issue with male characters looking htns or chads

Drawing a woman under 300 lbs: Toxic and unrealistic beauty standards. :foidSoy:

Expecting every man to be over 6' tall, broad-shouldered and handsome: Personal preference. Teehee :foidSoy:

Landwhales are considered supermodels as well, Lizzo for example.

Landwhales are considered supermodels as well, Lizzo for example.
Well, I'd say that psyop backfired. At least in regards to pushing lizzo as a super model. They can push mildly obese women but lizzo was too far. Now they know they need more foreplay.

Drawing a woman under 300 lbs: Toxic and unrealistic beauty standards. :foidSoy:

Expecting every man to be over 6' tall, broad-shouldered and handsome: Personal preference. Teehee :foidSoy:
Kek

I agree. Average woman if skinny has a supermodel body. There is no height, shoulder width, and testosterone level (to build muscle) requirement.

looks like a tranny, zelda was always a franchise made for faggots by nip faggots

I agree. Average woman if skinny has a supermodel body.
Yes
There is no height, shoulder width, and testosterone level (to build muscle) requirement.
This is wrong lol. Some women have naturally wider waists & more Masculine proportions. However for the most part it’s the norm

I agree. Average woman if skinny has a supermodel body. There is no height, shoulder width, and testosterone level (to build muscle) requirement.
Exactly.

looks like a tranny, zelda was always a franchise made for faggots by nip faggots
Ocarina of Times is one of the few games that lives up to its reputation. I guess I'm a faggot for enjoying it.

It's another unfair male beauty standard. Men have to work out, lift, eat impeccably to maybe achieve an attractive body, it's still dependent on genetics. Women just don't have to be too fat.

American foids = Nasty bitchy fat whores

A whale doesn't deserve to be put in the same category as lazy, selfish and hideous toilets. These toilets only deserve the worst comparisons if only they'd get compressed and burnt like trash to be disposed of in a landfill.

A whale doesn't deserve to be put in the same category as lazy, selfish and hideous toilets. These toilets only deserve the worst comparisons if only they'd get compressed and burnt like trash to be disposed of in a landfill.
no actually fat foids are literal beached whales

all fat foids should be dumped in the ocean to sink underwater. it is their natural habitat. save the whales!

Yep. Like how Brendan said Tahlia had a model-like figure constantly when really she's an average thin girl with small tits and ass.

no actually fat foids are literal beached whales

all fat foids should be dumped in the ocean to sink underwater. it is their natural habitat. save the whales!
In hindsight I agree, these foids would make for a good food source for the sharks, whales etc.

Survival of the fittest is necessary!

In hindsight I agree, these foids would make for a good food source for the sharks, whales etc.
based

we need to think of the poor starving sharks. end world shark hunger

The foid physique I DESERVE

Nintendo: makes a game where literal stones talk
Foids: :feelsjuice:,

Nintendo: makes a game where foids aren't obese
Foids: NOT REALISTIC :lasereyes: