Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Super Paper Mario disc doesnt read on my wii

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-

It served me well but I think I have to retire it. Sad shit. I was just getting good at speedrunning it too. Might have to virtual console it now rip. If only discs weren’t easily fuck-upable :feelsbadman:

Ask the bull to buy you a new one.

Ask the bull to buy you a new one.
He wont until I scrub the cum off his girlfriend’s (He banned me from saying “my wife”) sheets and I don’t feel like doing that rn I’m still finishing my star wars marathon.

I have that game too, but it sucks compared to the first two paper mario games

I have that game too, but it sucks compared to the first two paper mario games
I love it but it’s def the worst to speedrun. Paper mario 64 has a lot of cool skips like chapter 5 early and blue house skip. Thousand year door is best for normal playthroughs and danger mario cheesing for lols

Sunshine > Any paper mario

They should honestly remaster mario sunshine

really sad shit man

Get a PC and get Dolphin. It's better than Wii/Gamecube at this point.

My dog chewed on my sunshine disc and its bugged now. For some reason the rocket nossle doesn’t spawn at the end of corona mountain and you cant go up to the bowser fight. They’re bringing it to switch tho so I’ll replay it then
Get a PC and get Dolphin. It's better than Wii/Gamecube at this point.
Is Dolphin an emulator?

He wont until I scrub the cum off his girlfriend’s (He banned me from saying “my wife”) sheets and I don’t feel like doing that rn I’m still finishing my star wars marathon.
Its over

Never played, not a nintendo owner

Yeah its a Wii/Gamecube emulator
I’m a novice with emulators, all I have is pcsx2 for ps2 games. Might have to pick up Dolphin tho that sounds cool

I think they're remastering one this year for mario's 35th anniversary.

I love it but it’s def the worst to speedrun. Paper mario 64 has a lot of cool skips like chapter 5 early and blue house skip. Thousand year door is best for normal playthroughs and danger mario cheesing for lols
blue house skip?

what is the blue house?

blue house skip?

what is the blue house?
In Toad town there’s a blue house locked from the inside with a pipe that leads to the later parts of the sewers (like the chapter 7 pipe room for example). You’re supposed to open it later in the game by entering the house from the pipe. However, abuse of a nearby trees’ textures with skilled jumps lets you clip into it at the start of the game and access late game stuff early

In Toad town there’s a blue house locked from the inside with a pipe that leads to the later parts of the sewers (like the chapter 7 pipe room for example). You’re supposed to open it later in the game by entering the house from the pipe. However, abuse of a nearby trees’ textures with skilled jumps lets you clip into it at the start of the game and access late game stuff early
How does that make the game go faster?

most interesting channel for paper mario

How does that make the game go faster?
Certain areas set your progress to a chapter. Entering the whale and fighting fuzzypede sets you to Pre-chapter 5 toad town for example, removing the logs keeping you from accessing mt.rugged. Using a glitch that lets you hit the invisible blocks you need to jump on to get to the chapter 7 pipe lets you access shiver city, which sets your progress to chapter 7. You can skip a lot of the game this way

most interesting channel for paper mario
Yeah I watch him a lot it’s how I learned to speedrun

Certain areas set your progress to a chapter. Entering the whale and fighting fuzzypede sets you to Pre-chapter 5 toad town for example, removing the logs keeping you from accessing mt.rugged. Using a glitch that lets you hit the invisible blocks you need to jump on to get to the chapter 7 pipe lets you access shiver city, which sets your progress to chapter 7. You can skip a lot of the game this way

Yeah I watch him a lot it’s how I learned to speedrun
so you can skip chapters?

But in order to access the final area, you need to rescue all the star spirits, correct?

i actually found my old ds lite after like 4yrs yesterday but I cant find the charger :feelsree:

so you can skip chapters?

But in order to access the final area, you need to rescue all the star spirits, correct?
If your progress is set to Chapter 7 it assumes you saved the rest of the star sprites already and gives you their powers. They’ll show uo in your menu as if you beat their respective chapter
i actually found my old ds lite after like 4yrs yesterday but I cant find the charger :feelsree:
I lost a lot of my ds games feelsbadman

If your progress is set to Chapter 7 it assumes you saved the rest of the star sprites already and gives you their powers. They’ll show uo in your menu as if you beat their respective chapter
lmao nice

I've never played on the Wii. From the outside it appears to be a very infantile console

I've never played on the Wii. From the outside it appears to be a very infantile console
It sorta is, I mostly used it as a kid. Got a soft spot for it still since it was all I did really though. I wouldnt buy one now but its something I’m glad to still have

The disk isn't the problem you fucktard. Even disks from the 90's don't even have CRC errors.

You do know the Wii had a problem where grime would build up on the laser lens? Buy a cleaner kit.
If it doesn't work, either tear it down and clean it with Isopropyl alcohol(though, because of the chinkflu, this may be hard to get), and then boot that shit up.
Or buy a new one.
If the disk ain't scratched it'll work, fuck.

Nice fucking dumbel.

The disk isn't the problem you fucktard. Even disks from the 90's don't even have CRC errors.

You do know the Wii had a problem where grime would build up on the laser lens? Buy a cleaner kit.
If it doesn't work, either tear it down and clean it with Isopropyl alcohol(though, because of the chinkflu, this may be hard to get), and then boot that shit up.
Or buy a new one.
If the disk ain't scratched it'll work, fuck.
oh thats good

oh thats good
Fyi for CDcels. The more important side is the label if you scratch it and you can see through it you're done. But if the "reflective" side is scratched, it can still possibly be read.
(I still can't get over how Nintendo wrote their disks in reverse)

Fyi for CDcels. The more important side is the label if you scratch it and you can see through it you're done. But if the "reflective" side is scratched, it can still possibly be read.
(I still can't get over how Nintendo wrote their disks in reverse)
I always thought the reflective side was the important one and didnt care about the label side I’m retarded

I always thought the reflective side was the important one and didnt care about the label side I’m retarded
The problem is scratching the reflective side can lead to the laser not being aligned, you still gotta scratch it deep though.
The problem if you scratch the label side, if that you risk static hitting the metallic layer.
Images 8

The problem is scratching the reflective side can lead to the laser not being aligned, you still gotta scratch it deep though.
The problem if you scratch the label side, if that you risk static hitting the metallic layer.
View attachment 238237
educational post tbh thanks brah