Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Superstraight outrage shows the hypocracy of our society

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
If you haven't heard of superstraight, it means you are only attracted to opposite gender who are also non-transgender.

This has caused outrage, especially on the political left, that being suprestraight is transphobia.
The political left demands that people date transgender people.

However, they also tell incels that "you need to improve yourself so others would date you" and "you aren't entitled to being dated"

How come people SHOULD date transgender people but not incels?
full

I refuse to fuck trannoids and I get called an Inkwell by foids

Why aren't women told they are incelphobic?
They are chadsexual biggots
full

Because it matters who says it and not what is said. When homosexuals, fat females or trannies write the same stuff as we do, it gets accepted or even approved of, when we say it we want to guilt trip people into having sex with us. In politics everything is neutral (censorship/oppression/violence), the only thing that matters is who does it.

This is why leftists complain about capitalism all the time (when they consider themselves the losers) while they celebrate the capitalists whenever they shut down their political opponents - then the leftist soys even use ancap arguments (like "They have the ressources and can do whatever they want with them!"), as you see they have no problem with oppression or something like that - they only care when they consider themselves to be the losing party. The same thing with OF whores - then it's suddenly not exploitation of male loneliness, but completely moral behavior. What is done is unimportant, it is important who does it.

And guess what: Everybody thinks that way, every interaction in the world can be broken down to "Friend/Foe"-interactions, morals have and will never exist, everything is justifiable.

Because it matters who says it and not what is said. When homosexuals, fat females or trannies write the same stuff as we do, it gets accepted or even approved of, when we say it we want to guilt trip people into having sex with us. In politics everything is neutral (censorship/oppression/violence), the only thing that matters is who does it.

This is why leftists complain about capitalism all the time (when they consider themselves the losers) while they celebrate the capitalists whenever they shut down their political opponents - then the leftist soys even use ancap arguments (like "They have the ressources and can do whatever they want with them!"), as you see they have no problem with oppression or something like that - they only care when they consider themselves to be the losing party. The same thing with OF whores - then it's suddenly not exploitation of male loneliness, but completely moral behavior. What is done is unimportant, it is important who does it.

And guess what: Everybody thinks that way, every interaction in the world can be broken down to "Friend/Foe"-interactions, morals have and will never exist, everything is justifiable.
brutally high IQ

You just broke the IQ scale with your intergalactic IQ
saycope-jpg.306296

Tbh living in an ethnostate is just my PeRsOnAl PrEfErEnCe

Because it matters who says it and not what is said. When homosexuals, fat females or trannies write the same stuff as we do, it gets accepted or even approved of,

The same thing with OF whores - then it's suddenly not exploitation of male loneliness, but completely moral behavior. What is done is unimportant, it is important who does it.

Who is Superior in Societys eyes or has more Value, gets their way

Nobody is thinking about onlyfans the way you described it , Because its the ah so holy vagina .

And they know this and keep doing it , and well why not if you can Benefit. Who cares about man anyways right?

JFL auf diesen Drecksladen .

I just posted a thread like this before seeing this one.

You know what they say about great minds.:feelzez:

Last edited:
I love how they just directly go to the same petty insults when we point out their hypocricy. Kind of sounds like they don't have an argument to defend themselves.
They are just there to bully us. They don't have anything logical to say

JFL CuckTears featured this and COMPLETELY missed my point.
They say "no-one wants to date incels"
That is my point exactly, you are being a hypocrate, cucktears

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/m2orue/superstraight_is_super_transphobic_nobody_is/

full

Jfl, the permanent switching/jumping between "Nobody wants you!" and the "It's all in your head, inkwell, you cannot say that you are undesirable because you haven't asked every single woman on the planet out!" - jfl, when we say that we cannot date somebody they tell us that this is bullshit, that there is somebody out there for us and then (as soon as the cuckolds become angry) they drop the mask and say what we have been saying all the time: Nobody on the planet wants us.
I love how they just directly go to the same petty insults when we point out their hypocricy. Kind of sounds like they don't have an argument to defend themselves.

Jfl, the permanent switching/jumping between "Nobody wants you!" and the "It's all in your head, inkwell, you cannot say that you are undesirable because you haven't asked every single woman on the planet out!" - jfl, when we say that we cannot date somebody they tell us that this is bullshit, that there is somebody out there for us and then (as soon as the cuckolds become angry) they drop the mask and say what we have been saying all the time: Nobody on the planet wants us.
Their arguments have zero consistency jfl :feelskek: :feelskek:

JFL CuckTears featured this and COMPLETELY missed my point.
They say "no-one wants to date incels"
That is my point exactly, you are being a hypocrate!

My point is that if you complain that people don't date trans people, then why don't you say the same about this other group?
CuckTears is proof that human IQ is in decline JFL

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/m2orue/superstraight_is_super_transphobic_nobody_is/

full

I wish IT cucks the most painful death imaginable

If you haven't heard of superstraight, it means you are only attracted to opposite gender who are also non-transgender.
So in other words: just straight. If you are attracted to trannies you are not straight jfl :lul:

It's always the Left with these retarded terms for sexual orientations. Even straight and gay are redundant, there should be only "normal" and "mentally ill".

Call me fag or whatever but in my experience trans and cis foids want the same thing, that is Chad.

Women need to be more open to dating incels.

Call me fag or whatever but in my experience trans and cis foids want the same thing, that is Chad.
Yeah but trannies have lower standards for obvious reasons

Yeah but trannies have lower standards for obvious reasons
Depends, from what I've experienced even those who transitioned after 25 and look like dudes in dresses want at least Chadlite.

The super straight sub on reddit got practically insta-banned kek

This has caused outrage, especially on the political left, that being suprestraight is transphobia.

However, they also tell incels that "you need to improve yourself so others would date you" and "you aren't entitled to being dated"

full
Normalcy is demonized and demonic kike trash is worshipped. Satan won and God stopped giving a shit.

full
:soy::soy::soy:

I think that's just called straight OP

The subset of bisexuals who fuck trannies is pansexual I believe.

full
Because they want males to rot and suffer.

Joker Laughing Wallpapers - Wallpaper Cave

Everything that Resembles a Woman is Worshiped , kind of ironic that Faggots are valued higher just because they are imitating Woman , while they where Propably Incels themselfs
Because they want males to rot and suffer.

Joker Laughing Wallpapers - Wallpaper Cave

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back