Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Supreme Court of Canada: Toronto van driver Alek Minassian will NOT be sentenced to life without parole

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
FEUYQENXEAQZUX
The Justices of the Supreme Court of Canada

On most issues, Canada is pretty cucked. But as they say, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

The standard sentence for an offender convicted of first-degree murder in Canada is life imprisonment with the possibility of parole after 25 years. This is known as the “parole ineligibility period”. In 2011, the conservative Harper government passed a law seeking to bolster their “tough-on-crime” credentials with voters. s.745.51 of the Criminal Code allows sentencing judges to impose consecutive parole ineligibility periods for multiple murders.

This means a murderer with two victims might be forced to wait a minimum of 50 years before being eligible for parole. With three victims, that would be 75 years, and so on.

The Case

Ezgif 2 9c4dc26c29

In January 2017, 27-year-old Alexandre Bissonnette walked into a mosque in Quebec City and began firing with a Glock 9mm handgun. He killed six and injured another 19, later claiming that he considered refugees a threat to Canadian society. Pursuant to s.745.51, the trial judge had the discretion to impose a parole ineligibility period of 150 years, but ultimately decided on 40 years.

Less than two weeks ago, the Supreme Court of Canada unanimously decided that s.745.51 was unlawful and violated Bissonnette’s human rights.

You can read the full decision of R v. Bissonnette, 2022 SCC 23 here.

Chief Justice Richard Wagner acknowledged that Bissonnette was “fueled by hatred” and committed “horrendous crimes that damaged the very fabric of our society”. But, he says, “all human beings carry within them a capacity for rehabilitation”. Section 12 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms provides that:
“Everyone has the right not to be subjected to any cruel and unusual treatment or punishment.”

The purpose of Section 12, according to the Court, is to “protect human dignity and ensure respect for the inherent worth of each individual”. And life imprisonment without the possibility of parole is:
Intrinsically incompatible with human dignity because of their degrading nature, as they deny offenders any moral autonomy by depriving them, in advance and definitively, of any possibility of reintegration into society. Sentences of imprisonment for life without a realistic possibility of parole may also have devastating effects on offenders, who are left with no incentive to rehabilitate themselves and whose incarceration will end only upon their death.”

Therefore, the Court reduced Bissonnette's parole ineligibility period from 40 to 25 years.

The Van Driver

The Supreme Court of Canada’s decision has enormous implications for Alek Minassian’s case, whose sentencing has been delayed for over a year awaiting the outcome in Bissonnette.

180424 toronto van crash njs 856

In April 2018, 25-year-old Minassian drove a rental van down a busy street in Toronto. He killed two ethnic males, five cumskin foids, and four ethnic foids for a total score of 11. Last year, Minassian was convicted on ten counts of first-degree murder (one of the foids died from her injuries years after the attack).

If s.745.51 were still in effect, he could have faced a parole ineligibility period of 250 years—all but ensuring that he would die in prison.

Alek Minassian is scheduled to be sentenced later this month. But the Court’s decision in Bissonnette means that Ontario Superior Court Justice Anne Molloy will have no choice but to sentence Minassian to life imprisonment with the possibility of parole after 25 years. This means he may be released as early as 2043, when he is 50 years old.

I can’t wait for the Redditcucks to whine and seethe. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

101011424 alek minassian toronto van crash

@InMinecraft @totalcel @happiless @Mentally lost cel @blackpillscience @Blackpillennium @JayGoptri @Indari @TheDarkEnigma @ionlycopenow @Intellau_Celistic

Last edited:
Still worse than roping after an attack. He thought he could suicide by police by pointing a wallet at an officer JFL. Mentalcel through and through.

View attachment 623106

On most issues, Canada is pretty cucked. But as they say, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

The standard sentence for an offender convicted of first-degree murder in Canada is life imprisonment with the possibility of parole after 25 years. This is known as the “parole ineligibility period”. In 2011, the conservative Harper government passed a law seeking to bolster their “tough-on-crime” credentials with voters. s.745.51 of the Criminal Code allows sentencing judges to impose consecutive parole ineligibility periods for multiple murders.

This means a murderer with two victims might be forced to wait a minimum of 50 years before being eligible for parole. With three victims, that would be 75 years, and so on.

The Case

View attachment 623107

In January 2017, 27-year-old Alexandre Bissonnette walked into a mosque in Quebec City and began firing with a Glock 9mm handgun. He killed six and injured another 19, later claiming that he considered refugees a threat to Canadian society. Pursuant to s.745.51, the trial judge had the discretion to impose a parole ineligibility period of 150 years, but ultimately decided on 40 years.

Less than two weeks ago, the Supreme Court of Canada unanimously decided that s.745.51 was unlawful and violated Bissonnette’s human rights.

Chief Justice Richard Wagner acknowledged that Bissonnette was “fueled by hatred” and committed “horrendous crimes that damaged the very fabric of our society”. But, he says, “all human beings carry within them a capacity for rehabilitation”. Section 12 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms provides that:

The purpose of Section 12, according to the Court, is to “protect human dignity and ensure respect for the inherent worth of each individual”. And life imprisonment without the possibility of parole is:

Therefore, the Court reduced Bissonnette's parole ineligibility period from 40 to 25 years.

The Van Driver

The Supreme Court of Canada’s decision has enormous implications for Alek Minassian’s case, whose sentencing has been delayed for over a year awaiting the outcome in Bissonnette.

View attachment 623108

In April 2018, 25-year-old Minassian drove a rental van down a busy street in Toronto. He killed two ethnic males, five cumskin foids, and four ethnic foids for a total score of 11. Last year, Minassian was convicted on ten counts of first-degree murder (one of the foids died from her injuries years after the attack). If s.745.51 were still in effect, he could have faced a parole ineligibility period of 250 years—all but ensuring that he would die in prison.

Alek Minassian is scheduled to be sentenced later this month. The Court’s decision in Bissonnette means that Ontario Superior Court Justice Anne Molloy will have no choice but to sentence Minassian to life imprisonment with the possibility of parole after 25 years. This means he may be released as early as 2047, when he is 54 years old.

I can’t wait for the Redditcucks to whine and seethe. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 623109

@InMinecraft @totalcel @happiless @Mentally lost cel @blackpillscience @Blackpillennium @JayGoptri @Indari @TheDarkEnigma @ionlycopenow @Intellau_Celistic
Good post for once. :feelsclown:

Yes it looks as though the court recognises that applying a long sentences like 25 years does the trick and also allows for soyciety to learn what it's doing wrong and how these sort of incidents are produced. Perhaps in the future Bissonnette and Minassian may be in sessions that teach about, Cultural malfunction, Foid worship and Cucked males as chapters in an Inceldom standard text manditory for all law enforcement and mental health professionals.

Superior Court Justice Molloye is she a Left-leaning judge by her record usually ?

You don’t tag me no more :feelsbadman:

Very high iq informative post. Hopefully we will see our brothER on here when he is free

View attachment 623106

The Case

View attachment 623107

The Van Driver

View attachment 623108

In April 2018, 25-year-old Minassian drove a rental van down a busy street in Toronto. He killed two ethnic males, five cumskin foids, and four ethnic foids for a total score of 11. Last year, Minassian was convicted on ten counts of first-degree murder (one of the foids died from her injuries years after the attack).

If s.745.51 were still in effect, he could have faced a parole ineligibility period of 250 years—all but ensuring that he would die in prison.

Alek Minassian is scheduled to be sentenced later this month. But the Court’s decision in Bissonnette means that Ontario Superior Court Justice Anne Molloy will have no choice but to sentence Minassian to life imprisonment with the possibility of parole after 25 years. This means he may be released as early as 2047, when he is 54 years old.

View attachment 623109

I don't support this. The man was a mass murderer who killed innocent people. I think he belongs in prison for life.

Why the bullies can make our lives living hell and not spend a single day in a jail cell but when we fight back the soyciety protects the bully and locks the incel up?

I've spoken about this many times over the years. Would you like my input of such cases?

While the bullies who have bullied me and left scars all over my body and psyche are roaming free and living the dream

Fuck off :soy::bluepill:IT infiltrator pua cuck:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: imagine simping for bullies you pua cunt:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
He ran over random people, you don't even have that as an argument. For all you know he was running over other incels

He ran over random people, you don't even have that as an argument. For all you know he was running over other incels
He killed 9 foids, so instant rule out of those.

He killed one boomer sand male who was probably married.

There was only one middle aged rice normie he killed that MAYBE was functionally incel (because it's Toronto). But we don't know.

No, Saint Alek did not run over incels, he was much more based than ER actually

"Canada" is a fake "country" and everything they do is "invalid".

minassian might actually ascend if he gets his parole kek.

Fucking irony overload lol:feelshaha:
dude in 25 years you will see a random reddit thread titled like this * i am (f22) dating a terrorist murderer(M54) and i love it!*

maybe this was alex true plan all along kek.

He sholdnt go to jail

he is gigaautismaxxed

dude in 25 years you will see a random reddit thread titled like this * i am (f22) dating a terrorist murderer(M54) and i love it!*

maybe this was alex true plan all along kek.

That wasn't his plan tho, the guy's a mentalcel, you'll realize it if you watch the interview he did with the cops.

That wasn't his plan tho, the guy's a mentalcel, you'll realize it if you watch the interview he did with the cops.
i was joking.i watched his interviews and i have some suspsicions that he was either lying out of is ass or something else was happening.the fact that he somehow met mercer and rodger is complete bullshit kek.

Yep, even ER specifically target other ricecels first before he targeted toilets. Incel rage should not be indiscriminate. A good Incel shooter hero we should worship is Scott Paul Beierle.

Scott beierle

I just hate all the suicides. I'd go down fighting.

:society::society::society::society::society::society:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Why are you using a Mac?

rather no one does anything violent.

Gandhi was a fluke, if World War II didn't happen the world would be laughing at Gandhi for being a failure today.

I'm not planning on taking my inceldom lying down, if I ever get terminally ill or can't stand this life anymore I'll... I'm not endorsing any violence here. :feelsokman:

Keep scrolling Nationale Politie and AIVD. :feelsokman:

Why are you using a Mac?

Gandhi was a fluke, if World War II didn't happen the world would be laughing at Gandhi for being a failure today.

I'm not planning on taking my inceldom lying down, if I ever get terminally ill or can't stand this life anymore I'll... I'm not endorsing any violence here. :feelsokman:

Keep scrolling Nationale Politie and AIVD. :feelsokman:
Gandhi wasn't a fluke, neither was Martin Luther King Jr.

Peaceful protest works. Any form of violent protest results in the government cracking down harder and is used to justify harsher mandates.

True protest comes from peaceful protest that brings awareness to issues, and then when the government responds violently to the peaceful protesters, they look bad.

I AM glad he'll get a more lenient ruling

i was joking.i watched his interviews and i have some suspsicions that he was either lying out of is ass or something else was happening.the fact that he somehow met mercer and rodger is complete bullshit kek.
he was lying. he admitted it. yet he gets used as evidence of the I.N.C.E.L. threat to this day.

Last edited:
Still worse than roping after an attack. He thought he could suicide by police by pointing a wallet at an officer JFL. Mentalcel through and through.
No like this we got him out in the incel rebellion !

I wasn’t kidding that we will help our saints out of prison ! Never rope after ER!

Based, can’t wait for the seething in 2047

Nah, fuck him. I work with normies and I'm related to normies. I like most of them, I wouldn't want to see some tard murder them for reasons that only make sense in his head.

But I can see the court of attention-seeking reeee is in session, so have fun with that.

:feelsEhh: Put me in the screenshot princess kitty xox

Nah, fuck him. I work with normies and I'm related to normies. I like most of them, I wouldn't want to see some tard murder them for reasons that only make sense in his head.

But I can see the court of attention-seeking reeee is in session, so have fun with that.

:feelsEhh: Put me in the screenshot princess kitty xox
Nothing better than seeing SJWs reeee. Been seeing a lot of that lately, hoping another double-digit mass shooting happens this week so I can bring out the popcorn and champagne.

View attachment 623106

The Case

View attachment 623107

The Van Driver

View attachment 623108

Alek Minassian is scheduled to be sentenced later this month. But the Court’s decision in Bissonnette means that Ontario Superior Court Justice Anne Molloy will have no choice but to sentence Minassian to life imprisonment with the possibility of parole after 25 years. This means he may be released as early as 2047, when he is 54 years old.

View attachment 623109

View: https://youtu.be/249uvZwuZyM

r/IncelTear sucking in their last breath while laying on their hospital death beds right now due to seething too hard :society: :feelskek: :dab:

Freeeeeeeeeeeeee him :society:

New retribution signed for 2047. Imagine your mental health after losing 25 years of your life in prison and even worse if when you were free you were not happy for being an incel, that's giga ERfuel

I don't support this. The man was a mass murderer who killed innocent people. I think he belongs in prison for life.
:bluepill: we are seeing him in 2047 hope he kills more foids after he is out.

Justice Richard Wagner acknowledged that Bissonnette was “fueled by hatred” and committed “horrendous crimes that damaged the very fabric of our society”. But, he says, “all human beings carry within them a capacity for rehabilitation”. Section 12 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms provides that:
“Everyone has the right not to be subjected to any cruel and unusual treatment or punishment.”

So fucking retarded. He should be forced to live with inmates and risk his own live and not anyone elses

I lold at it tbh

Correct me if wrong, but I believe "in effect" it's a life sentence. He'll be up for parole at some point, but I doubt it'll ever be granted to him.

tbh i’d still rather die by cop.
I’m not even going to prison and sometimes I wanna exit from this shit existence

He should be freed and given 5 or 10 guns and a transport truck.

This means he may be released as early as 2047, when he is 54 years old
His life is over anyway. He will leave prison when he is an old virgin that had nothing on his life. That is pure torture, you can't cope with that

weebs are a threat to society :feelsUgh:
everyone is a threat to society to varying degrees

weebs prob less likely to do evil than immigrants tho