Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Surprisingly relaxing video: Asian man cooking dog meat

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
It’s interesting how: Chinese, Vietnamese, and Korean people are known to eat dog meat, however, Japanese people are not.

Chinese don’t go to the deli to buy meat - they go to Petco.

I don't care how ppl justify this, it'll always be wrong in my eyes.

Looks fucking nasty

They put a lot of work into their craft

This is revenge for fucking our women. Fuck you, dogs.

im vegan, so i obviously think its wrong
but i REALLY hate meat eaters who worship dogs and have a crying raging fit when people eat dogs
the amount of hypocrisy is UNBEARABLE. most people are like this. most people eat pork and cow and think its wrong to eat dogs

many years ago, when i ate meat, i always wanted to try dogs, and was always confused when i couldnt find any in any restaurant. my dad ate dogs in uzbekistan, and i never understood the dog worship in the west

granted, its still wrong. none of you would be okay with hyper intelligent aliens enslaving, castrating, and killing you for their taste pleasure. you would cry and moralfag about it to high heaven, yet you do so to innocent animals, entirely needlessly

but meat eaters who cry about asians eating dogs and cats are some of the most egregious hypocrites in existence
famous youtubers do this as well, moralfag about people eating one type of animal while not being vegan themselves
NOBODY can talk about how its wrong to eat meat without being a hypocrite unless they're vegan

I just can't imagine myself eating a dog :feelspuke: idk how they do it

Normies seething in comments

NOOOOOO NOT HECKIN' DOGGERINO!!!1!1 :feels::feels::lasereyes:

This is revenge for fucking our women. Fuck you, dogs.
It's a dog eat dog world.

but i REALLY hate meat eaters who worship dogs and have a crying raging fit when people eat dogs
1. Why are you using the word "vegan"? Wasn't it made up by idiotic Americans who cannot pronounce vegetarian because English tends to avoid multisyllabic words?
2. Just yesterday I watched a few dozen animal torture videos, one of the few times in my life (silly me, PETA is amazing for animal gore!), but my question is the following - how can you blame humans for the violent deaths of animals if... said animals were made by Nature to suffer and die gruesomely?

What is the difference between a human and a hyena butchering that cow? In the number of cows bred, maybe? And a slightly different point - would you support an extinction of cows? (Personally, I would because I don't put any value in existence, more in an absence of suffering.)

I've just eaten really nice pancakes my slave mom has made me, and I can totally appreciate the milk and the meat - even after watching chickens dying in gas chambers (those feathery Jews). The same way as it was amusing to see a cute kitten cut in half - without detracting from its cuteness. It's all kind of hilarious and absurd.

P.S. I also saw a cool video where a dude kills himself by dropping, and then superstitious chinks make a dog sacrifice to purge the man's evil spirits.

this will make alot of normies and foids upset

the amount of hypocrisy is UNBEARABLE. most people are like this. most people eat pork and cow and think its wrong to eat dogs

many years ago, when i ate meat, i always wanted to try dogs, and was always confused when i couldnt find any in any restaurant. my dad ate dogs in uzbekistan, and i never understood the dog worship in the west

granted, its still wrong. none of you would be okay with hyper intelligent aliens enslaving, castrating, and killing you for their taste pleasure. you would cry and moralfag about it to high heaven, yet you do so to innocent animals, entirely needlessly

but meat eaters who cry about asians eating dogs and cats are some of the most egregious hypocrites in existence
famous youtubers do this as well, moralfag about people eating one type of animal while not being vegan themselves
NOBODY can talk about how its wrong to eat meat without being a hypocrite unless they're vegan

View attachment 1026232
All undeniable facts ^^^

1. Why are you using the word "vegan"? Wasn't it made up by idiotic Americans who cannot pronounce vegetarian because English tends to avoid multisyllabic words?
because thats what i am and thats what accurately describes my philosophy towards animals
i dont eat meat or dairy because i think its wrong and shameful

Wasn't it made up by idiotic Americans who cannot pronounce vegetarian because English tends to avoid multisyllabic words?
i dont know the genealogy of the word and i dont think thats relevant in the slightest

2. Just yesterday I watched a few dozen animal torture videos, one of the few times in my life (silly me, PETA is amazing for animal gore!), but my question is the following - how can you blame humans for the violent deaths of animals if... said animals were made by Nature to suffer and die gruesomely?

because humans can be blamed for their moral decisions. they have moral agency and understand the difference between right and wrong
animals and little children cannot. we cannot reasonably blame a little child for ripping up a very important piece of paper like a passport, because the child is not intelligent enough to understand its importance. but we can blame a adult human for it.
the same is true for animals. animals dont have language and a intelligence sophisticated enough to discern right from wrong

and the second reason is animals need to kill and eat to survive. a lion will starve to death if it doesnt kill, and many lions do. humans dont need to eat meat; we can get all of our nutritional needs from a well planned vegan diet. you kill needlessly, for pleasure. thats why you can be blamed for it, where as animals kill to survive

pictures related
you have moral agency; animals dont
and you can survive on a well planned vegan diet; animals cannot
ive been vegan for 6 years, im fine in regards to my health

Organizations
Moral agents and moral status

What is the difference between a human and a hyena butchering that cow? In the number of cows bred, maybe? And a slightly different point - would you support an extinction of cows? (Personally, I would because I don't put any value in existence, more in an absence of suffering.)

humans dont need to, where as a hyena is a obligate carnivore and needs to

And a slightly different point - would you support an extinction of cows? (Personally, I would because I don't put any value in existence, more in an absence of suffering.)
as it stands right now cows cannot survive in the wild because they've been subjected to eugenics for so long they need humans to survive. so i would support an extinction of cows. i would also support an extinction of humans because humans are massive pieces of shit and moral failures

even after watching chickens dying in gas chambers (those feathery Jews). The same way as it was amusing to see a cute kitten cut in half - without detracting from its cuteness. It's all kind of hilarious and absurd.

i mean, sure, but id argue its wrong to kill those animals just for pleasure. i think its okay to watch gore videos however, and also take pleasure from it, lol
you're hypocritical ass wouldnt be okay with being tortured and killed like that by very powerful and intelligent aliens. this whole forum whines and cries about how evil normies are for bullying and abusing them in school, but turns around and laughs at innocent animals like chickens or cows when they are in a position of power and they can cowardly get away with needless violent abuse

just dont go around moralizing when its normies who abuse you, or its females who dont fuck you and build society to exploit and mistreat you; because you are no different than them. you abuse the weak and innocent just the same
dont think of yourself as a good or moral person either

Disgusting mother fuckers

Probably tastes like shit. I prefer chicken's meat.

This is why Chinese ppl know Kung Fu lmfao

Disgusting mother fuckers
bro, you are no different than gooks who eat cats and dogs if you eat pigs or cows or chickens
pigs are smarter than dogs, my guy

That chinese guy cooks well. Also daily reminder that the CCP denies and makes propaganda that chinese don't eat dogs when its common.

View attachment 1026232
“But, dogs are cute!”

Can any Asians tell me if it taste good???

It’s interesting how: Chinese, Vietnamese, and Korean people are known to eat dog meat, however, Japanese people are not.
Because Japanese people are fucking cucked asians

View attachment 1026232
The vegan thing is a cope. Animals eat animals all the time. Shut up and just let carnivores do what they fucking want. Before I shove my fucking sausage into your greycel earhole

The vegan thing is a cope.
i mean, i dont think moral philosophy is a cope. i dont think having compassion for animals is a cope more than say having compassion for innocent men being falsely accused of crimes they didnt commit, for instance

Animals eat animals all the time
cool, but you're not a animal, you fucking retard
animals rape, and kill their own children all the time. does that make it okay for you to do it, because wild animals do it?
do you get your morals from what wild animals do? huh you fucking retard?

Shut up and just let carnivores do what they fucking want
you're not a carnivore you fucking retard
humans evolved from eating meat and vegetables
humans are the only animal that can use fire, which is incredible useful to cooking things like tubers, making otherwise inedible vegetables a source of easy nutrition

im just pointing out its wrong. its just animal abuse. you are needlessly killiing innocent animals for your pleasure

but you're not a animal
Last time I checked humans are animals and you my friend are a soyciety brainwashed curd who wandered here and expected me to to eat plants?

I'm sick of this vegan shit. Eat fucking meat already or I'm shoving it in your mouth.

i mean, i dont think moral philosophy is a cope. i dont think having compassion for animals is a cope more than say having compassion for innocent men being falsely accused of crimes they didnt commit, for instance

cool, but you're not a animal, you fucking retard
animals rape, and kill their own children all the time. does that make it okay for you to do it, because wild animals do it?
do you get your morals from what wild animals do? huh you fucking retard?

you're not a carnivore you fucking retard
humans evolved from eating meat and vegetables
humans are the only animal that can use fire, which is incredible useful to cooking things like tubers, making otherwise inedible vegetables a source of easy nutrition

im just pointing out its wrong. its just animal abuse. you are needlessly killiing innocent animals for your pleasure
It's not animal abuse. It's the way of life. Truth be told if animals can eat animals I can fucking eat a cow. Last time I checked no one gave a damn about me doing anything. Except for a prissy asshat like you that gets offended by me eating meat. Boohoo pour me a drink of scotch and tell me how a greycel like you has to try so hard to larp as a vegan just to stay on this site.

I'm eating meat. So cry harder for me girl.

Also I'm carnivore for life.

@autisticveganretard

How dare Asians eat dogs! Asians should eat overpriced unhealthy fast food from McDonald’s!

Last time I checked humans are animals and you my friend are a soyciety brainwashed curd who wandered here and expected me to to eat plants?

I'm sick of this vegan shit. Eat fucking meat already or I'm shoving it in your mouth.

human are animals, you are right, but my point was you are not a wild animal
you dont get your morals from wild animals you FUCKING RETARD
YOU FUCKING MOUTH BREATHING MORON
you didnt address any of my points you cowardly double digit iq retard
you pointed to wild animals as to why its okay for you to kill animals, but you ignored my point about how we dont get our morals from wild animals
its not okay for humans to kill their children and kill members of our own species because wild animals do it all the time, you actual fucking retard
try rubbing the last 2 braincels in your pea head and respond to my criticism of your garbage retard post
its tilting how fucking stupid you are

It's not animal abuse. It's the way of life
sure it is. torturing and killing animals needlessly is absolutely abuse
you dont need to eat meat. you can be healthy on a vegan diet. you just choose to eat them because its pleasureable. this means you kill them NEEDLESSLY
this is no different than setting dogs on fire for fun, or curb stomping cats. its abuse

you wouldnt be okay with being treated like that by aliens, you hypocritical retard. if some powerful aliens invaded earth and enslaved, castrated, and killed you and your family, you wouldnt accept "its just the circle of life, bro". no, you would genuinely thing you deserve moral consideration for your values, the most important one being your life

Truth be told if animals can eat animals I can fucking eat a cow.
so you think we should get our morals from what wild animals do?
is it okay for parents to kill their children, because wild animals do it?
huh, you fucking retard?

Last time I checked no one gave a damn about me doing anything. Except for a prissy asshat like you that gets offended by me eating meat. Boohoo pour me a drink of scotch and tell me how a greycel like you has to try so hard to larp as a vegan just to stay on this site.

I'm eating meat. So cry harder for me girl.

my point is that its morally wrong to needlessly kill animals for pleasure, which is what meat eating fundamentally is
its no different than using pliers to kill a dog's newborn children in front of it and then using pliers to burst its testicles and eyeballs, for your pleasure. its the same thing, but the victims are pigs and cows

sure, i mean, i cant stop you, i just think what you're doing is wrong. thats my whole point. if you dont care about morals, then i cant do anything about it. like, i cant stop you, you have all the power in the world. animals are innocent and defenseless
its just animal torture and abuse, thats just my point

How dare Asians eat dogs! Asians should eat overpriced unhealthy fast food from McDonald’s!
i mean, to be fair, i dont think they should be eating mcdonalds either. i really think eating meat is absolutely barbaric

like, the sheer amount of violence and genocide we subject animals to is actually unreal
like, we kill over 100 million pigs a year every year in the USA. pigs are such intelligent and sensitive animals. humans really are a cruel and barbaric species
i really think a sign that someone is a normie is how they treat innocent animals
normies love kicking and abusing the weak and vulnerable and laughing about it. normies do it all the time to any victim they can, and farm animals are the most abused and exploited sentient species in existence

its really depressing to think about the sheer amount of suffering that animals go through by the hands of humans, honestly

point was you are not a wild animal
You wanna find out how wild I can be nigga. If all crime was legal and you were in my vicinity I'd kill you to make a point. You already annoy me and I have no qualms of making you see what's on the other side of the cosmic horizon.

Brutal dogpill

Obviously, “Duh Luh” means something like “dog meat”.

Brutal dogpill
I wish I could say no Asian foids fuck dogs.

Although, if you refer to the Dogpill Megathread - you will see the picture of an Asian foid who fucked a dog.

I hate dog owners. They let dogs shit in the middle of roads. They let their dogs jump on little children.
And they want to ban fireworks because their little doggies are afraid of fireworks during new year

I hate dog owners. They let dogs shit in the middle of roads. They let their dogs jump on little children.
And they want to ban fireworks because their little doggies are afraid of fireworks during new year
Can you believe that in the United States, drivers can operate a vehicle with a dog on their lap? It’s sick.

If a driver hits my car, and they had a dog on their lap, I might go ER in Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad Of Gay Tony.

Can you believe that in the United States, drivers can operate a vehicle with a dog on their lap? It’s sick.

If a driver hits my car, and they had a dog on their lap, I might go ER in Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad Of Gay Tony.
Brutal dogpill