Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Surprisingly relaxing video: Asian man cooking dog meat

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
I don't care how ppl justify this, it'll always be wrong in my eyes.
what differentiates a dog from a cow?
1. Why are you using the word "vegan"? Wasn't it made up by idiotic Americans who cannot pronounce vegetarian because English tends to avoid multisyllabic words?
vegan means eating nothing that was produced by animals. vegetarians eat eggs and milk, vegans don't.
i mean, to be fair, i dont think they should be eating mcdonalds either. i really think eating meat is absolutely barbaric

like, the sheer amount of violence and genocide we subject animals to is actually unreal
like, we kill over 100 million pigs a year every year in the USA. pigs are such intelligent and sensitive animals. humans really are a cruel and barbaric species
i really think a sign that someone is a normie is how they treat innocent animals
normies love kicking and abusing the weak and vulnerable and laughing about it. normies do it all the time to any victim they can, and farm animals are the most abused and exploited sentient species in existence

its really depressing to think about the sheer amount of suffering that animals go through by the hands of humans, honestly
I can see where you're coming from, but writing this on incels.is of all places is kind of ironic

Gross as fuck

I learned some great cooking tips from this video.

@autisticveganretard Did you notice how the dog’s tail stood up when he poured the hot oil on the back of the dog?

JewTube took the video down - because, American foids were complaining that they saw their sex partners getting eaten by that chink.