Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sus profile, Why did he join 2022 but only appear now?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Sus

A sleeper agent is a spy or operative who is placed in a target country or organization, not to undertake an immediate mission, but instead to act as a potential asset on short notice if activated. Even if not activated, the "sleeper agent" is still an asset and can still play an active role in sedition, espionage, or possibly treason by virtue of agreeing to act if activated. A team of sleeper agents may be referred to as a sleeper cell. A sleeper cell or agent may possibly be working with others in a clandestine cell system. Wikipedia

@niggerstonguemyanus was more suspicious he stopped being active late 2017 then randomly got active 3 months ago

There are loads of sleeper accounts like that

Some people just have a harder time opening up, even on an anonymous forum. Also: sometimes you are just too busy in real life.

Some people just have a harder time opening up, even on an anonymous forum. Also: sometimes you are just too busy in real life.
Busy slaying? :feelskek: What could an incel possibly be busy with? :feelswhat:

Researching things, coping with games, movies and Anime, working out....

To be fair they may've made an account, but then forgot about it. Or lost interest. I probably have accounts on less-famous forums that I haven't touched in awhile.

But then again, it would just be like a fedfag to watch silently for someone to say something they shouldn't.

To be fair they may've made an account, but then forgot about it. Or lost interest. I probably have accounts on less-famous forums that I haven't touched in awhile.

But then again, it would just be like a fedfag to watch silently for someone to say something they shouldn't.

Been saying this forever

there are a lot of accounts like this ,these accs should be nuked