Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suspicious GrAYcels thread

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I have found new maybe-infiltrators. At least they are very very suspicious.

1. @ThebegottenSon

Foid feet avi, also every time i say something against women, she‘s always there to argue with me and defend women. If you don’t want her to bluepill you, put her on ignore and don’t forget to report her to the mods.

2. @gangrenemax

Shes always worshipping women. She’s just like the first GrAYcel, always there to defend the female gender at all costs and the way she’s playing the role of a „pathetic simp male“, saying shit like: Where is my virgin Stacy :cryfeels:, it’s obviously not her true personality, it’s just a way of trolling us.

Last edited:
Show me where I defended a non black foid , foids body’s are cute
You worship foids, all foids, even your mother, just because she’s a female, that says everything we need to know about you, FOID!

A black women that faces racism from society. A power non black foids DO NOT HAVE
Black women are not discriminated in any way, she’s a woman, she lives in a feminist society, nobody does her any harm

Women aren’t evil that’s all I was saying
Reported. Stupid ass soynigger catmom wannabe tranny animefag you must be.

ALL FOIDS SHOULD GET WHIPPED TILL THEIR MEAT DETACH FROM THEIR BONES.

Bro is defending women at all costs

is defending women at all costs

Yes, the way that it can't let the matter of black toilets rest, has to have a comeback, has to have the last word, is classic dyke feminist behaviour.

This thing is a morbidly obese, personality disordered, nigger landwhale with a nose piercing and ugly tatts. 100%

Misogynoir hmm.. I wonder what this word means​

Yes I am a mysoginist. So? Doesen’t mean I’m gay or something like that. I just don’t think, women deserve the respect they are getting, they didn’t earn all that respect.

People like you are just too horny to understand that women are not queens and goddesses

@Sexless incel you see what I mean about the behaviour. Classic bull dyke online feminist.

misogynoir-dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against Black women.
Against all women. I am not a racist, nor a mysoginisz, my respect is based on one’s character, not gender or skin color, but my experience has shown me that women don’t think like us, they have a different brain function which makes them lack a lot of positive personality traits

you are racist , all non blacks are subconsciously racist .
Who hurt you mf ? I‘m not racist, i used to have a black best friend during childhoodbut he had to move into another city

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: The classic “ I have a black friend “
How can i be racist and at the same time having a friend that’s black? I don’t get it. If I don’t like blacks, how can I be friends with one?

Surprised I wasn't on here with how much people like to shit on me for being a GrAycel.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRVutPm7/ 2021 Texas teen dressed as kkk members and attacked black children. “Not devils “
I just don’t get how you an incel and still care about your kind. If black women don’t let you smash, you shouldn’t support them. I don’t support my kind, because they cuck me all the time, if they did care about me, they wouldn’t deny me sex

those r all my alts lmao i fooled you well nigger :feelskek: