Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Suspicious user is following me, his name is @yezhi

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
@yezhi joined the forum 42 minutes ago and he is watching me. That is very strange.
What do you think is happening?
Screenshot 20240419 153755

I'm not even allowed to send him a DM, his profile doesn't allow users to send him messages. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a fed

its either an antipostcel or an IT infiltrator

@yezhi joined the forum 42 minutes ago and he is watching me. That is very strange.
View attachment 1138310
I'm not even allowed to send him a DM, his profile doesn't allow users to send him messages. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a fed
some edgelord named cannibal whatever tried following me kek.

View attachment 1138310
how do i open dms?

It's probably the usual troon IT user infultrator being obsessed with us once again.

It's the feds, they've come to take you away to Guantanamo Bay.

-
Oh-- kek, now he's following me too
-
Yezhi

-

View attachment 1138310
Cat avi = obvious foid

View attachment 1138310
Feds

May be Fed, could be innocent and inexperienced. I guess we'll see how he turns out.